thank u all for your comments.... i guess ill be having alot more money lately i paid for her phone computer clothes son.. everything... (as my family is upper middle class and her family makes way less than the poverty line) o well it just hurts when she gives everything back and uses the shit u bought her to get laid by other guys (that are known to have stds) so idk if im not good enough she isnt good enough for my money.. i just hope her and her son have a great life and when she grows up and wants to be with someone that loves her and her son to death ill be here but untill then she can have all the guys that hate kids and want in her pants..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Good luck Mang, do what makes you happy and feel good bro. Good luck with thinks to come, from this low spot you can only go up!

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

do what you need to do, but remember you only live once, enjoy it all while you can!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

nah man she was just using you for your money the way you put it no point in crying or anything for that if all she was using you for your money then thats cold but remember KARMA IS A BITCH if you were the good guy and she was just messing around then she will get it maybe not now but later man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i just hope her and her son have a great life and when she grows up and wants to be with someone that loves her and her son to death ill be here but untill then she can have all the guys that hate kids and want in her pants..

Don't be the guy that waits. It will ruin you pychologically. There are clearly much better girls out there that will appreciate you, you just need to let go. I too have been crushed by an ended relationship. Get with the bros and go bar hoppin (even if you don't drink), never know who you will meet but chances are they will be better than her. Any chance you have to be with a lot of people is chance to meet someone. I think cheating is the worst thing you can do to a person, as bad as murder even. Bounce back my friend, with someone more deserving of you. Good luck!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Don't be the guy that waits. It will ruin you pychologically. There are clearly much better girls out there that will appreciate you, you just need to let go. I too have been crushed by an ended relationship. Get with the bros and go bar hoppin (even if you don't drink), never know who you will meet but chances are they will be better than her. Any chance you have to be with a lot of people is chance to meet someone. I think cheating is the worst thing you can do to a person, as bad as murder even. Bounce back my friend, with someone more deserving of you. Good luck!

yeh man dont do that.My girl of almost 5 monthes left me for like BS reasons,they were really excuses and she ends up like getting a guy in less then 4 days HMMM i see bullshit and that showed that she didnt care but now im talking to a new girl and DAMN this one is like SMOKING HOT no joke man ,and my ex is still trying to get me mad on doing shit and posting stuff on her myspace just makes me laugh cause she is doing all this just to get me mad but it aint gonna work.and ive seen it before man karma will come around and serve her up good

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

holy shit im going through the same thinggggg.

im 21 and been dating a girl for almost 9 months and we still hang out yea,..... but i feel like she doesnt love me anymore even tho she says we do and that we are gonna work things out (we are on a break to work on some things)

I dunno if she DOES still love me and wants to be with me and does jsut wanna do this break. OR if she is trying to 2 time me.....................

hard man. fucking sucks. *takes more zoloft*

dont let girls run ur life !1 being single can be GREAT. you get to be ur true nerdy self (if your nerdy) :P

peace man , good luck.

What the fuck, is everyone having girl drama lately? I'm in the same boat as you guys. Good luck to both of you. Life sucks.

Fuck man i feel you, the girl i loved for 3 years broke my heart and just walked away. I threw myself into car audio just to take my mind off things and slowly with time im healing. Bro if you ever need someone to talk to i know we don't know each other but pm me and i will def give you my number.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Wtf. me & my girl called it quits last wednesday as well. we had stopped talking & we both knew it was over like 2 weeks before but this past wednesday was the last time we spoke bc I had to go to her house. the first few days were so hard but im getting over it. She broke up with me all of a sudden & our relationship changed so much & i knew something was up, then we broke up & like the next day I get a txt from a friend telling me something he saw & I was like wtf. 2+2=4 lol. wasnt that hard to figure out. I still love her to death & she says we will be friends & im gonna try to let that happen but in the meantime hanging with my buddies has made it easier.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang