Why do people bash other peoples systems?

Block user works as well. Haha. And yeah, I honestly don't care what people think of my system. If they don't like it, meh. If they like it, cool. I mean, my system is good for what it is. I'm not insecure, just sayin...lol. Who here's actually seen the vids I've recorded so far?

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

I don't get it. People all over youtube (yes youtube) troll other videos. An example, some douchebag comes out of no where calling my shit weak. Better yet, here's what he said lol. "bro your system sucks mad dick..get better subs..kewoods ass." I'm sorry, it's not a competition system, and I don't have the money to blow on an expensive system. I already nearly broke my account with what I have. It's a good system for what I want. Gets the job done, its loud, and it's clean. I honestly could care less what people say about it, but it just gives me something to laugh at.

Do you guys catch shit like this on your vids?

And believe me, if I had the money, I'd blow it on a nice ass system.

Usually ppl who ain't have a shit to show off acting like that...))

So just ignore em

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

I especially like the ones who have mammoth systems and bash me. Lets see...who's system is bigger? Who's system is more expensive?

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

they're hating... it should be your decision... you spend money on a system to please YOURSELF. if others hate who gives a fuck... whether ur rockin rockford,dc,fi,sony,coustic, or even a walmart sub.. its what is supposed to please you and your likings.

all i do if someone hates on mine(never happened) is ignore them..

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

the only time I say something is when the op does the I broke my windshield thing then I gotta say something

x2

ill talk shit if they think they are the greatest thing in the world. like that dude with the 2 JL w1's that think they have 60mm xmax and 160db

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

x2

ill talk shit if they think they are the greatest thing in the world. like that dude with the 2 JL w1's that think they have 60mm xmax and 160db

x2. i remember i posted that here a while back and it got taken down. thank god someone else posted it back up