official ultimate fighter thread *title changed*

well i was thinking at the very begining he needed alot of work...but seen how hes been training and the dudes looking like he is gonna do some work. Kimbo will KO Nelson is my prediction :D . there needs to be some reason White is putting Kimbo on all the comercials :rolleyes: so whatcha think UFC/MMA fans

Forgot that was on tonight, I just set a reminder to watch it.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

well i was thinking at the very begining he needed alot of work...but seen how hes been training and the dudes looking like he is gonna do some work. Kimbo will KO Nelson is my prediction :D . there needs to be some reason White is putting Kimbo on all the comercials :rolleyes: so whatcha think UFC/MMA fans

well duh theres a reason white put kimbo in all the commercials... i didnt typically care too much for the ultimate fighter (loved ufc) but now that kimbo's on the show, i wont miss it :D and yeah, he is a lot better overall than people gave him credit for... i think he's gonna do pretty good on this season of UF

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

as long as he stays standing and can actually land a couple good punches ima say kimbo will take it.

i think when he went up against a ufc fighter the first time (cant remember who) he was just surprised that the guy could take his best punch and still fight back. he isnt used to that.

i hope he does good and learns some real ground work.

i also hope he doesnt turn into another brock lesnar...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well .. am goin for kimbo as long as he fights his fight.. also.. the reason he is on so many commercials is because he is drawing a lot more people to watch UF.. i think there was some article that i read recently that said that just the first episode of this season was watched a lot more than any other one that had aired before.. because of kimbo...

well .. am goin for kimbo as long as he fights his fight.. also.. the reason he is on so many commercials is because he is drawing a lot more people to watch UF.. i think there was some article that i read recently that said that just the first episode of this season was watched a lot more than any other one that had aired before.. because of kimbo...

i said almost the exact same thing lol reguardless im still routing for mr ferguson

Archived