I living paycheck to paycheck and they are only $900 each, every two weeks but I still survive with some extra money for wants. I live with my parents but have to pay $100 rent just to help with food, water, electricity. Other than that car insurance, debts, food & beer take up my money.

Seriously, apply for a security job. I work for Securitas. See if they are in your area, most likely http://www.securitasjobs.com/

I get 88 hours paychecks. I work 32 hours of 4:30-12:30am and 8hrs of 12:30am-8:30am and every other week I work an extra graveyard so that day is time and a half. $12/hr for 80hrs and $18/hr for 8hrs. Its really chill, I do a few patrols and sit on the computer the other times. They always need security and this is a business that will never fade away due to the economy. Plus I get full benefits. I'm enrolled for Medical (I chose Kaiser), Dental & Vision.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

so how many people are still having money issues? and how many have had problems keeping/building a system? grant it, i'm 16 with no job yet but i still have NO money. like my mom is up for it and whatnot and is TOTALLY willing to pay for my stuff but we have no money. and it doesn't help my stepdad got laid off from uhaul. GAH! it's so hard to get things going! but how many have no heat? little food? no gas?

i was just wondering and hoping it's not just my family. :(

Well, I'm makin it, but I'm back to school so being poor is a badge of honor and old hat for any students.

Luckily, I built my system to completion the month I heard I was going to be laid off and said "F it!," at least I had 2 months notice and got some severance and unemployment to help with school.

images-1.jpg

I living paycheck to paycheck and they are only $900 each, every two weeks but I still survive with some extra money for wants. I live with my parents but have to pay $100 rent just to help with food, water, electricity. Other than that car insurance, debts, food & beer take up my money.

Holy shit, I want that situation hehe. I'm not making light, just saying, your DTI is like less than 20% at that rate (Debt to Income ratio) not knowing what all appears on your credit report as monthly obligations, of course.

images-1.jpg

For now I have 2 jobs, working 60+ hours, but the wife lost her job a few weeks ago. While I'm going to college I can't get a good job, so pay's only enough to get by.

I make like 2400/mo, and I need at least 2300 to pay bills. Till my wife gets unemployment or a job we're going to be cutting back on the steak :(

Shit's tough for everyone right now, hell I used to make almost twice what I do now. It feels really shitty to make 40-50k a year right out of high school, then make less than 30k in your 20s. I've considered selling my audio gear, but decided to put it in and at least have some happiness if I'm going to be broke. Now I don't have the cash for the little bit of stuff left to buy. My wife still wants to eat for some reason :01nocomment8so:

It is absolutely depressing though. Damn man, I work so much I find myself having to either get 3-4 hours sleep and do homework, or get a decent 6 and get behind in school work. I've got thousands in student loans and my grades slip every week due to late assignments. I'm too old for this shit.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

$10 to the gym

$50 to student loan (2.5k total)

$150 to my dad, paying back $5k total for my car

$17 to U.S. Bank for my canceled credit card ($600 left)

$170 for car insurance

$40 ($80 left) to my mom for an ATF Fluid Exchange (Tranny Fluid)

Food is what gets me :(...I need to go on a diet and ACTUALLY go to the gym

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Seriously, apply for a security job. I work for Securitas. See if they are in your area, most likely http://www.securitasjobs.com/

I get 88 hours paychecks. I work 32 hours of 4:30-12:30am and 8hrs of 12:30am-8:30am and every other week I work an extra graveyard so that day is time and a half. $12/hr for 80hrs and $18/hr for 8hrs. Its really chill, I do a few patrols and sit on the computer the other times. They always need security and this is a business that will never fade away due to the economy. Plus I get full benefits. I'm enrolled for Medical (I chose Kaiser), Dental & Vision.

they said that prison guards wouldnt be cut back either.......now look at them

Roseville, CA

My wife still wants to eat for some reason :01nocomment8so:

LOL! yea, darn her eating! my girl wants Micky D's for homecoming. it's something that her and all her friends do so we're going there. i told her i can't keep taking her to these nice places. :P

but really, it's hard to get things going. and i'll have him check out that website. it seems pretty nice. but i'd like to get a job but things are hard trying to get school going and whatnot. things will be better i'm sure. :)

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

same boat here no money, cant even barely put food on the table let alone buy audio stuff and stuff for builds.  its friday and i have 50 cents to my name, it sucks blame oboma

smokes 100 a week

car ins 365 a month

no car payment thank god

food 200 a week got wife and kids

cable 160a month it just went up

heat 100 a month

gas about 60 a week

phone 130 a month

rent 1200 a month

evey penny is spent befor the month is up wtf life sucks weres that winning lotto ticket

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

120 car paymet

80 insurance

150 cell phone

925 (total) college fees (300 a mouth)

200 in gas

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.