so how many people are still having money issues? and how many have had problems keeping/building a system? grant it, i'm 16 with no job yet but i still have NO money. like my mom is up for it and whatnot and is TOTALLY willing to pay for my stuff but we have no money. and it doesn't help my stepdad got laid off from uhaul. GAH! it's so hard to get things going! but how many have no heat? little food? no gas?

i was just wondering and hoping it's not just my family.

have you tried applying for a job?

have you tried applying for a job?

i have no time. i have band and a gf and just other things that i'm doing after shool. so i don't have much time. hopefully by next summer though i plan to have a job.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I feel the pain! I have recently lost $26k year part of my income. (side job) I will tell you, I have became a tight ass. lol

I am taking steps like giving the gas company $100 every pay period preparing for winter I am also, over paying other bills, just incase something comes up I dont fall on my face.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

i work all summer and all winter break (80-100 hour weeks) to support myself and the audio addiction.

i'm not broke yet, but I'll probably be in the same position as last year selling textbooks to get enough gas money to get back home for winter break.....

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i have no time. i have band and a gf and just other things that i'm doing after shool. so i don't have much time. hopefully by next summer though i plan to have a job.

if u want a job bad enough, you will give things up. Plain and simple. obviously ur not that motivated to get a job. Just my .02

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

same boat here no money, cant even barely put food on the table let alone buy audio stuff and stuff for builds.  its friday and i have 50 cents to my name, it sucks blame oboma

smokes 100 a week

car ins 365 a month

no car payment thank god

food 200 a week got wife and kids

cable 160a month it just went up

heat 100 a month

gas about 60 a week

phone 130 a month

rent 1200 a month

evey penny is spent befor the month is up wtf life sucks weres that winning lotto ticket

stop smoking and get cheaper cable. i have comcast internet/cable package and only pay 85 a month.

how the hell do you spend 100 a week in cigarettes lol

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

if u want a job bad enough, you will give things up. Plain and simple. obviously ur not that motivated to get a job. Just my .02

exactly

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

im telling you guys, i have the answer! http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/l_oppor...amp;CO_LA=US_EN

watch this video and then call me.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=