Sundown Audio

Pca3500d

jcm1689

the soundstreams get hot when running at a 1ohm load daily. various people on the forums have contacted Soundstream on this and the Rep from soundstream has stated he wouldnt recommend running them daily at 1ohm as they have heat issues.

I wanted this as a cheap amp alternative but after those words i thought twice about it.

On another note 2 Power acoustik a3000db would be in your price range and would give you right at around 4k to work with

im about to drop 2 18" fully loaded BL's in my camaro. Ive been lookin for a amp to run these for a while. im on a budget so i cant go rockford like i wish. i came across a good deal on a Soundstream PCA3500D and just lookin for any input on this amp?

why can't you get rockford?? you can get a RF T20001bd which would thump them subs pretty good for 599 on ebay. (100 bucks more than you want to spend but you get the real shit!!)

the re-mans have a90 day warranty as well and look and sound as good as new--(this is what i use exclusivly)

good luck

Becuse i wanna push around 1500-1800 rms through each sub and the only way to do it with rockford would be with 2 T2001bd's or a T40001db and and those are double my price range.

Edited by jcm1689

alright i think i changed my mind again. These are the amps that i think i like the best now. i saw them before on onlinestereo.com and liked it but didnt consider it because of thier price. after some research i found i can get it on ebay for about $270 shipped? i have read a few places that these amps bench around 1700 watts? anyways just seeing what you all think about it

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18157

no didnt really consider that....i looked on ebay at some older rockford stuff and couldnt find anything in my price range. have any suggestions for places to look???????

have you thought about two older model RF 1501bd's or something like that? What ohm are the subs going to be?

and idk what ohm they are going to be yet.....i set the money for the subs a side and im not gonna order them till i get my amps so i can get the amps i want and not have to worry about not being able to get an amp cuase it doesnt match the subs ohm load.

browse ebay and you might find some, thats about the only place i can think of to look since they are discontinued because of the year model. Also you might be able to find a set of X7's on ebay. But you will always think in the back of your mind with them, "i hope mine doesn't catch on fire." since they had that problem with the first batch.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"