woke up today and heard that xm/sirus radio is uping there price again by 2 dollars wtf. when i first got xm it was 9.95 a month then a 1year later i got a 2 year contract price was like 13.95 a month so now its going to be over 15 dollars amonth. on the brite side there are banned from rasing the price for 3 years. after 3 years what 20 a month its starting to not be worth it. for the USA to be in a restion(spelled wrong i know couldent sound it out) the prices of everything is going up but the pay rate aint.

on another note i went to buy some ammo the other day, and get this they where out every bullet i tried to buy where sold out. said that everyone is buying up the ammo and the factorys are not being able to keep up. what is this country coming to. got me thinking where into some shit thats about to pop off. its obomas fault hes killin the US makeing kids sing songs about him thats just comminest. he wants to take everyones gums away too leave evertone with single shot guns. no more good stuff.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

Haha..

Glad my XM is free!!

Tho they are changing that too. We got a "demo" account at the shop, we allowed to have 7 or 8 XM radio subscriptions on it I think.

But now that they changed it we cant change tuner id numbers or something I guess if I remember right.

I personal dont think the 13.95 a month is worth it. Yea you get TONS of channels.... But its not what it use to be.. Before the buy out, I feel the competition was better (kinda like the Directv vs Dish Network, vs Cable).

Now its just monoplized, some stations transmit in lower quality audio vs others. It almost seems like the bandwidth is saved for the more popular stations at peak hours, then the quality goes back to poo.

Also you got to pay $2 extra a month if you Stream online over so many hours a month I guess (found this out because I use the app on my HTC Celly when I sleep) tho I got that time limit over road because our account type.

I only listen to a few channels on it. Mostly the rap/r&b/old school/ and the VIRUS. Cant miss out on my O&A.. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that "commercial free" isnt like it once was "pre buyout".

Edited by Bangin Caddy

Haha..

Glad my XM is free!!

Tho they are changing that too. We got a "demo" account at the shop, we allowed to have 7 or 8 XM radio subscriptions on it I think.

But now that they changed it we cant change tuner id numbers or something I guess if I remember right.

I personal dont think the 13.95 a month is worth it. Yea you get TONS of channels.... But its not what it use to be.. Before the buy out, I feel the competition was better (kinda like the Directv vs Dish Network, vs Cable).

Now its just monoplized, some stations transmit in lower quality audio vs others. It almost seems like the bandwidth is saved for the more popular stations at peak hours, then the quality goes back to poo.

Also you got to pay $2 extra a month if you Stream online over so many hours a month I guess (found this out because I use the app on my HTC Celly when I sleep) tho I got that time limit over road because our account type.

I only listen to a few channels on it. Mostly the rap/r&b/old school/ and the VIRUS. Cant miss out on my O&A.. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that "commercial free" isnt like it once was "pre buyout".

that the there seams to be more dead spots gotta love O and A the reason i got xm i do aggree with all of that listen to the same channels for the most part. i find that the only time i turn it on is for a change other then my ipod. cd player skips with bass now so no more cds, and the regual radio i never listen too. i have noticed alsoaround.

Edited by SmokeyDog

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

My dad has a oem xm radio in his car and forgot to renew at the end of the year and it kept working. this was well over 2.5 years ago and its still working today.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

So you're ranting about shelling out an additional $24 yearly and not being able to buy ammo... Damn bro you must have quite the good life then.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

So you're ranting about shelling out an additional $24 yearly and not being able to buy ammo... Damn bro you must have quite the good life then.

I dont think its the extra 24$ a year, At least from my understanding is the service is not what it once use to be and the price keeps rising for less service.

Ive also noticed that this fall, since the middle of September, I havent been able to get reception after 10pm or so.. No idea if its something to do with the earth position or what, but I never had the issue before.

Edited by Bangin Caddy

yeah life is pretty gay... and to your obama comment...no comment.... except i have a piss on obama decal on the back window of my truck...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?