found this video while wondering on youtube, and I must say, I'm impressed, especially for a couple of ~$220 woofers in what looks like a prefab box

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

if anyone else knows of some videos of ROUND kickers gettin down, post them up. they

4 cvr 12 2ds

75 dollar woofers

2 cvr 12 d2s

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

my kickers get pretty loud i guess.. the vids go from oldest to newest

specs:

-2 12" kicker CVX d4 subs

-1 AQ1200D

Custom built box by mike at AMI creations, 4.0 cubes after displacment 60sq inches of port tuned to 35hz.

-the videos up until the 5th or 6th vid are with stock door and rear deck speakers

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

Nice, I don't see to many nice systems in grand ams, I cant wait to see what 2 sa 12s on a SAZ 2000 will do in my grand am :)

i hope you have your trunk and rear deck at least deadened.. the rattles are horrendous... im trying to get deadener now but money is VERY tight from now for the next few months.. so yeah.. tryna work with what i have.. lol

those sa 12's will get loud, especially with that amp.. lemme know how it goes :) i love to see anything anyone does to a GA lol

Team Sundown Audio

i hope you have your trunk and rear deck at least deadened.. the rattles are horrendous... im trying to get deadener now but money is VERY tight from now for the next few months.. so yeah.. tryna work with what i have.. lol

those sa 12's will get loud, especially with that amp.. lemme know how it goes :) i love to see anything anyone does to a GA lol

Second skin damplifier pro on my trunk, rear deck, and doors :good:

Second skin damplifier pro on my trunk, rear deck, and doors :good:

yeah, thats what i wanted to get was SSDP

how much did it take to do just the trunk, then rear deck about?

Team Sundown Audio

My first car was a grand am gt and that rear deck did rattle horrible, I had a 15'' eclipse aluminum sub going on about 600 rms in a sealed box and the little spoiler, trunk and rear deck all rattles terrible, I took off the rear deck and homemade "deadened"it myself (i was 16) so i stuck a bunch of pillow stuffing in between everything and put the deck back on and it actually stopped most of it.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

yeah, thats what i wanted to get was SSDP

how much did it take to do just the trunk, then rear deck about?

I used like 3 sheets on the rear deck, and about 3.5-4 sheets on the trunk lid, and none on the trunk floor. the floor had like some factory deadener on it. and i used about 4 sheets doing the sides of the trunk.

I used like 3 sheets on the rear deck, and about 3.5-4 sheets on the trunk lid, and none on the trunk floor. the floor had like some factory deadener on it. and i used about 4 sheets doing the sides of the trunk.

oh, im gonna rip off the factory stuff.. it must not work that great considering stuff under the car rattles at times.. including the exhaust..my fear is something with the fuel pump is gonna get f'd up cuz ive heard of that happening to people? dunno if its true or not

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio