Here some pictures of the thing I made.

First of all I made 6 of the same plexiglass boomerangs.

I did this in plexi so you can see if something goes wrong.

Made the model in MDF offcourse, then I pasted the 6 pieces on , and held it to the copy-mill

DSC00705_resize.jpg

DSC00707_resize.jpg

Only this is how you get everything 100% the same.

DSC00710_resize.jpg

After that I milled the MDF rings.

DSC00895_resize.jpg

De linkse ring is van volkern.

DSC00896_resize.jpg

Some more rings, and the plexi

DSC00897_resize.jpg

DSC00898_resize.jpg

This needs to be put together now, and then it’s finished.

Simple !

This “thing” I made, has a name… and I’m curious for the guy/girl who can guess what it’s called.

The first person may come over here to clean and dust my garage.

Damn man I can't wait to see whatever the hell you have planned. If something has been brewing in your head for 10 years, I can't see what it's gonna be. What are the plans for the motor coming up?? Me and a few of my teammates did a 6 month long full car install of a 2002 BMW 330ci. Not on this level by any means lol, but it was full widebody with black cherry paint, single turbo plus tons of other mods, HRE rims and of course a sick system(all glassed half wall where backseats once existed).

Can I get a preview of things to come maybe?? I just wanna see what's coming next lol.

On the engine itself, there will be no modding… I have 170 HP, and a donkey here and there…that’s enough for me.

What I’m about to do is to cover some engine parts with carbon fibre;

Do you have some pictures or a website where I can see what you have made for the beemer?

You’ll see quickly enough what I made, well, the prototype anyway…

I?ll help you getting a wet dream !

DSC09861_resize.jpg

i know the cars sick.. but wats up with her toe?(the one next to the big toe is alot longer... lol) but other then that the sickest build on smd

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

i know the cars sick.. but wats up with her toe?(the one next to the big toe is alot longer... lol) but other then that the sickest build on smd

for people who believe in that studd (like my grandmother) a longer second toe on a women means youll be a powerfull person when your older

I'm absolutely enthralled by the craftsmanship you have. I've had some very intricate installs and yours just blows my mind. I hate to say it but i am for sure gonna be trying to use some of your ideas in my next customer build.

thanks for the motivation to become better than I am.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived