Life just sucks some times (kinda venting)

well damn just got this new job like month ago nice job $10/hour start 40+ hours a week had own office and no one really bugged me, well found out this week end as of friday when i left they cut my job :( and since last tuesday i been fighting what everyone thinks is bronkitis (sorry for bad spelling) and i got no insurance or nothing, $300 a month jeep payment plus house and other bills.

as of right now makes me feel kinda worthless that i can't provide better for my 9 month old little girl and my gf whitch is still trying to finsh high school (making her do it since i never did) my mom lives with us as well but she trying to go back to school for medical billing and coding, so ya feeling pretty damn shitty in more ways then one.

just wonder when life is going to cut me a break so i can give my faimly what they deserve. i mean i work hard when i do have job at this job i was gone about 12hours each day come home wash up eat and go to bed for the next day. it just really got me kinda down how things are going right now, and well just kinda have to let it out. and don't really want to let the family know how much its bugging me cuz don't want them to worry any more then they already are

anyways thanks for listening and sorry if i bummed some people out but i had to talk about it some where

Man, I feel for you but things could be A LOT worse. Just try to remember the good things in life, they are what really matter. The bad things will work themselves out in time.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

everything will be ok...

hey my girl and i dont see eachother she broke my heart and now shes pregnant with my kid..... my advice just look for a new job now and keep your head away from the bills and stuff and just focus on getting a new job and impressing them..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Man, I feel for you but things could be A LOT worse. Just try to remember the good things in life, they are what really matter. The bad things will work themselves out in time.

X2

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

will be 26 this dec, want to go back and get GED soon when i can get the money for it and i know things could be alot worse really my daughter is whats holding me together, she just seems to do little things to make me smile. and thanks for the kinda words from all of you i'm sure everyone has hard time just seems like this time its harder then the times befor i just up things turn around fast. find job again and get money coming in again. again thank you guys for the kind words right now it does mean alot

Stay strong brotha man..do all you can for that little girl

Just keep searching!

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

well damn just got this new job like month ago nice job $10/hour start 40+ hours a week had own office and no one really bugged me, well found out this week end as of friday when i left they cut my job :( and since last tuesday i been fighting what everyone thinks is bronkitis (sorry for bad spelling) and i got no insurance or nothing, $300 a month jeep payment plus house and other bills.

as of right now makes me feel kinda worthless that i can't provide better for my 9 month old little girl and my gf whitch is still trying to finsh high school (making her do it since i never did) my mom lives with us as well but she trying to go back to school for medical billing and coding, so ya feeling pretty damn shitty in more ways then one.

just wonder when life is going to cut me a break so i can give my faimly what they deserve. i mean i work hard when i do have job at this job i was gone about 12hours each day come home wash up eat and go to bed for the next day. it just really got me kinda down how things are going right now, and well just kinda have to let it out. and don't really want to let the family know how much its bugging me cuz don't want them to worry any more then they already are

anyways thanks for listening and sorry if i bummed some people out but i had to talk about it some where

Damn man, sorry to hear how things are going for you. I hope things get better soon. I'll leave with a quote my mom always tells me:

God wouldn't bring you to it if he couldn't bring you through it

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Man i feel ya on wats going on. Ive been looking for a job for over 4 mnths. But keep your head up and just be thankful for the good things in life. Everything will work its self out! But Give that little girl and ur gf some of your time while your looking for a job. I bet they can cheer you up! Hope everything gets better man!

thanks for the support guys and well i hope for all of us in same boat as me that things get better again, i'm trying to keep my head up and look at i got wonderful daughter and cool gf(soon to be wife when we can afford it). but i'm sure everyone understands why i'm still down at the same time. i just hope foreveryone with jobs and with out things get better the US is in big hole right now with jobs :(