Tahoe Gets NEW PIRELLI 25 Series Tires!! (Pics/vid) (PICS OF SPLITS PAGE 4) New Vids Page 6

true on what steve has said...his taste,his money,his ride..

1st time i saw the vid i was like???.."is he driving with only the rim"?!?!?!?LMAO!!..couldnt see the tire until you got home and took a shot at it from close...haha..tahoe looks sick that way!!!...PIRELLI FTMFW BITCHES!!!!!!.. :clapping::spiteful:

shit.... i have kumhos....

did they ever give a reason like factory defect or sumthin?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

:blink::shok: im sure he is in tears! that shit hurt my feelings :lol:

I lol'ed. And I enjoyed it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

not hating, telling the truth. You dont like my tires but you dont have good taste so i dont look to your advice as being valuable. Budget does not buy taste. You can have 100 bucks to your name and still do whatever you can with that 100 and do it right.....and who are you calling a hater with your smart ass mouth every single day on this forum? You should be thankful you have what you have over the years, your parents took good care of you. Id be thankful to if my parents bought me a Navi and got me some rims.

allright...its not even like that..u took something from kidding to serious ..u cant tell on the internet but i was playin by saying hi hataaa.smart mouth everyday i get under 10 posts a day and 95% of the time is sarcasm or joke. its a forum to hav fun and learn im sorry that u and most people on here dont understand that like i said before thanks for letting me be a member and that second chance yes your the head hancho but it dose not mean your 100% correct all the time i dont think i rarely ever think im right... .if u really think what i got/get is from my parents then your missing some info in between..they bought the car and i didnt want another one i wanted this one..and IM THE ONE THAT PAID IT OFF..its like me saying Rockford takes good care of u id be thankful if they gave me free amps and all the wiring...do u also think its that easy to find parts for a navigator as it is for a tahoe...<dont take it to heart its whats real

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

it is easy to find navigator parts. its called an expedition. :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

allright...its not even like that..u took something from kidding to serious ..u cant tell on the internet but i was playin by saying hi hataaa.smart mouth everyday i get under 10 posts a day and 95% of the time is sarcasm or joke. its a forum to hav fun and learn im sorry that u and most people on here dont understand that like i said before thanks for letting me be a member and that second chance yes your the head hancho but it dose not mean your 100% correct all the time i dont think i rarely ever think im right... .if u really think what i got/get is from my parents then your missing some info in between..they bought the car and i didnt want another one i wanted this one..and IM THE ONE THAT PAID IT OFF..its like me saying Rockford takes good care of u id be thankful if they gave me free amps and all the wiring...do u also think its that easy to find parts for a navigator as it is for a tahoe...<dont take it to heart its whats real

so i was right, your parents did buy the ride and if you still live with them, your still on the nipple.....you paid it off with what job? Where you workin at?

Back to the subject at hand, you still dont have good taste and i dont find you very funny, just annoying.

oh and the rockford arguement wont play here, you dont know what i was or wasnt given....any deal ive ever gotten was not handed to me it was earned. No one gets deals and doesnt have to do anything to earn it.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

so i was right, your parents did buy the ride and if you still live with them, your still on the nipple.....you paid it off with what job? Where you workin at?

Back to the subject at hand, you still dont have good taste and i dont find you very funny, just annoying.

oh and the rockford arguement wont play here, you dont know what i was or wasnt given....any deal ive ever gotten was not handed to me it was earned. No one gets deals and doesnt have to do anything to earn it.

like i said before...i work in redwood city from when i can i dig holes for 600 a week until i can rack up to go to school and do what i want to do obviously not old enough to own a house(financially).bought my own rims/paint/subs/ and i paid enough for the car as it is out of my own pocket.and im fine living in this house..so u being in your 40's give or take cant really compare me to you because you been where i am and u know its not the easiest being younger crowed and finding job especially today so you can say what u want.. i got a lot of respect for u and u know this and im not going to argue with someone my dads age so its dropped right here..

i didnt pull no Rockford argument i compared ..

bet let me put it this way "you dont know what i was or wasnt given"

BOT.. like i said tahoe looks good take the compliment and move on. :D

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

damn!! my 30/26's are straight up rubber bands.....i cant imagine a 25/26. Probably give me less rub though! I dont have much but i have a little on U turns and in the back i get a little scrapage on dips and bumps. The price you pay to not have fender well though :D

any pictures out there of a car with 25/26? u got my interest now :D

been wantin these for awhile? lol

Roseville, CA

I guess its hit and miss, cause my Kumho Ecstas have been good for me for the past 2 years, and I have probably put about 15-20K on them during that time, but once my new box/system go in I am going with some R/F as I wont be able to get to my spare at all.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.