Sonic Electronix

why dont people use capacitors anymore?

NOBODY is going to be doing 60daily relistically. what is he going to do? hook a trailer with a generator up? i cant see that happening.

I have no idea man, He is adding alot more battery power, though I dont know how much he can fit in that car, a battery trailer might be a good idea LOL, he is running 2 stetsom 14Kd's right now on the 4 15" Wardens and they are barely moving, soon he is adding 2 more Stetom 14KD's one per sub, I think he has 12 batteries at the time

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

NOBODY is going to be doing 60daily relistically. what is he going to do? hook a trailer with a generator up? i cant see that happening.

you will see a 160 daily. FYI Bob Perrillo used his big blue as a daily driver for quite some time. It may not have sounded great but it would play music.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

good god, do people realize that there are small cities that use that much power? lol we really should put a link to miricle ear hearing aids on this forum...lol what in the hell is all that power going to shoved into? im in the process of planning out a system for my truck and im still only thinking max 4k going to the subs and another amp for the front stage but i still cant imainge building a system of that power. speaking of which if anyone knows of a good deal on an RF t40001bd....lol anyways. i still cant believe someone is going to push that many watts. well if they ever get stranded someplace really cold they can keep warm off of the amps...lol

Getting so off topic but the Termlab is a manifold pressure sensor in a little plastic box :P Reads pressure and returns a voltage offset :)

that is really an interesting design it seems. more of a force meter rather than a sound meter...kind of the same principle as an electric scale i would assume. so they arn't directly picking up volume, but using more of a computer program to calculate a volume level. its a very good idea, due to the fact mics would distort far easier...