str86diesel Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 yeah i still gotta put beat in my boat.... hope to start the car build by late june! WHAT??? First the wife won't let you get the truck you wanted. Then you go Test Drive 08 Fords (which I'm still pissed about you Trader!!..lol) Then the Wife lets you buy a Rav4. Then you talk about puttin' beat in your boat, in which all said and done will add weight, which means you still need a real truck to pull it. WTF MANG?? <<<<<this truck is a 1/2 ton, i need a 3/4 ton diesel!!! Fi subs FTW! Trust me man..them freak'n trucks have no room for beat. Been Try'n..... BTW, I hear that Ford's having a big sale this weekend (have I told you yet that I can't believe you turned on me like that??? ???) lmao just play'n brutha. 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
civichatch Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 Cant wait to see these pics of ur new ride man. Make sure u post em as soon as ur home. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 Cant wait to see these pics of ur new ride man. Make sure u post em as soon as ur home.shit me either i cant wait. going to get it when mom gets off work....2hrs away..damn time takes forever when you wanna get something..im just calling my local shop for supplies i need like din tools and a wire adapter.. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
ChevyBoy Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 whatre you talking about a din tool? just pull your dash off, unbolt 4 bolts i believe, and the stocker comes out. then bolt the new dash kit in, wire up the radio to a new harness, connect it, and youre done.
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 whatre you talking about a din tool? just pull your dash off, unbolt 4 bolts i believe, and the stocker comes out. then bolt the new dash kit in, wire up the radio to a new harness, connect it, and youre done.yea i just found that out....now i need a harness, and connector MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 Got pics of your car yet?on the way!!!!!! moms about 10 min away with it MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
ChevyBoy Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 http://scosche.com/scosche_caraudio.aspx?I...mp;CategoryID=5 http://scosche.com/scosche_caraudio.aspx?I...p;CategoryID=44 those are what youll be picking up from walmart.
Bryan Posted April 25, 2007 Author Report Posted April 25, 2007 thanx chevy you're such a help MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.