BUILD 03 S10 Xtreme (4) Soundstream XXX-18's

looking fwd to the finished product...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

can't wait to see this done you got to tell me how you like those mid and highs my buddy is an authorized soundstream dealer and has put those in a few rides already they are very loud and very clear im putting them in my ride as well

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Where you made your cut ...you need to round the bottom <corners>...so the boot will fit flush ...looks great

I did round the corners, you cant really tell from the picks but I remember you telling me that do is rounded them..and it helped a bunch thanks

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

can't wait to see this done you got to tell me how you like those mid and highs my buddy is an authorized soundstream dealer and has put those in a few rides already they are very loud and very clear im putting them in my ride as well

I love them, I only hooked 1 up just to see how it sounded and its exactly as you said, very loud and clear. they get really high up there too, almost to the point that you could run them without tweeters. The only downside is of course there is hardly any low end...but hey its a PA driver, you shouldn't expect any out of it. I'm actually selling the ones I have on ebay right now because there's a version coming out that has neo motors and I need the reduction in mounting depth and weight. I'm not going to post the link for the sale but I have 10 left BNIB.. just search Soundstream Midbass

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Archived