KC and Jo Jo

Blackstreet

Ginuwine

Jagged Edge

Rome - every time i see your face

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Silk

Avant - Making good love *song is a freak nasty song*

Az yet

Joe

Jon B

Jodeci

KC and Jo Jo

Blackstreet

Ginuwine

Jagged Edge

Rome - every time i see your face

ROME!! I didn't know the name of the group on that 1! Ginuwine is supposed to be making a new album. I used to have his "PONY" on cassette single! :D

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I dont know who the artist is, but Yippie Yi Yo, that song slaps... LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

R-Kelly

Usher

but imma old school guy and im only 27 i guess i gotta old soul lol!!

This to all: Who would be your FAV singer of any era, and Fav song from that artist??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

:01nocomment8so: SOUNDS LIKE BABY MAKING MUSIC

shorty got her eyes on me was the shit!

off the top of my head my favorites were but not limited to:

Just about any jagged edge

Playa - Cheers to you

L.S.G. - My Body(got me laid ALOT

Keith sweat -twisted

Shai - if i ever fall in love

case - im missing you

blackstreet - dont leave me

And i joke about it but lionel ritchie - hello is a guilty pleasure(plus the epic guitar solo in the end is bad ass)

aaliyah - one in a million is badass cause its a LOW hitting song

All of the above are just a few that i thought of lol

haha, finally a thread for shit i like

im a oldschool soul/rnb fan forever

heres some shit i like to jam every now n then

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

man i miss shit like dis

i'll always jam dis shit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

but what i love more is dat funky shit mane

Seal and 2Pac for me.

edit: after reading these, I had forgotten about some great stuff (silk, shai specifically!).

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69