Sonic Electronix

IMO two subs with more cone area given there RMS, will be louder than one Larger Sub with less cone area given its RMS.

Ok, you wouldn't happen to know when AQ would get any SDC2.512s in stock? They are D4, that's wireable to 1 ohm, correct?

We only have one car audio compnay were i live so they give great deals up here. I getting rid of my RE SR subs Know.

We are a couple of shops, I know one shop sells US Amp products, I will have to stop by, I stopped by once and they said they were open, but no one was there...

I love my bl i feed it around 1700 and it works perfect and sounds clean. so I say Bl

You have any extra options? Does FI have free shipping?

Have you looked into DD ( Digital Designs )I was a little nervous about using DD as my sub of choice for the fack that I am an SQ comptetitor. If I choose to beat up the block a little I change boxes and use A 12'' Memphis Mojo. another fine choice. Remember you don't need to sacrifice all your space to be loud. Choose the sub you want, ie. do more research, chech the specs on each sub, get opinions on different brands, then make an educated choice. Also remember that the enclosure has a lot to do with it. I prefer T-lines, for thier abillity to get real loud and they are super accurate. My recomendation would be a single 12" mojo or a single 12" DD 2512/3512 in a T-line tuned to about 39Hz. Good luck.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Have you looked into DD ( Digital Designs )I was a little nervous about using DD as my sub of choice for the fack that I am an SQ comptetitor. If I choose to beat up the block a little I change boxes and use A 12'' Memphis Mojo. another fine choice. Remember you don't need to sacrifice all your space to be loud. Choose the sub you want, ie. do more research, chech the specs on each sub, get opinions on different brands, then make an educated choice. Also remember that the enclosure has a lot to do with it. I prefer T-lines, for thier abillity to get real loud and they are super accurate. My recomendation would be a single 12" mojo or a single 12" DD 2512/3512 in a T-line tuned to about 39Hz. Good luck.

I have looked into DD, that was the first company I ever wanted to go with, but I couldn't find prices, and the prices people told me were pretty high. I have also looked into getting a Mojo, that would be awesome, although I can't seem to find them. I have no dealer close. T-lines are hard to make, I have never made a box, so I don't think I would make that as my first box, who knows though.

How about an 18 facing up? Would be louder than 2 12s forsuree. I am saying DC because I own 1 =)

I think the box would be too small, I i got a 15" it would be facing up as well. The biggest box I can get with that is like 4.3^3 ft tuned to 35 hz, which would be perferct for a 15, a little to small for an 18.

Thats basicly exactly what I had my 18 in before and it sounded beastly. Im sure a 15 with that amount of space would sound pretty much identical tho. Id get the 15 dc, bl or aq. I've heard nothing but good from all 3 brands. I do know from experience though that DC has great CS so its up to you.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I dont have the pole option, I have the flatwind and cooling options. and no shippings about 40 - 45 bucks.

its loud for a twelve! i heard it

Its different now, bigger battery, bigger amp, bigger box, bigger bl ( 09' model)

Old model RE SX 15 would be pretty nice lil setup off that power.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Ok, you wouldn't happen to know when AQ would get any SDC2.512s in stock? They are D4, that's wireable to 1 ohm, correct?

We are a couple of shops, I know one shop sells US Amp products, I will have to stop by, I stopped by once and they said they were open, but no one was there...

There is a shop in Marquette Michigan that sells all sort of subs from RE to DD the name is Hunter Audio the have a site also. I bought mine from Sounds and Motion. They also sell Re, they are in my home town.

jrplayer36