FiBTLforlife Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/user/mikehonda23#p/u/83/_HVGLkKOjDk was at the comp and guy was super nice. hes on smd, but forgot his name anyway, enjoy 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
2003f150 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/user/mikehonda23#p/u/83/_HVGLkKOjDk was at the comp and guy was super nice. hes on smd, but forgot his name anyway, enjoy Name is Bret and thats me. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif 2003 F150 Crew Cab Panasonic DVD Flip Out 4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts) 4 DD M3a's 350A singer alt 8 nsb 90's 1 Nsb 125 161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF 158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH 160's on music in kick
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Very nice and I'm a big fan of the black CF caps. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Looks loud ...guy is as worse as my daughter ...."5 seconds into every song and change it "
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Very nice and I'm a big fan of the black CF caps.yeah, thos caps look sick CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
Scapelli21 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Nice voltage drops lol...down to 12 I spy. Very nice setup though, what's your numbers? 2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ Pioneer 980BT 16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass NS-1 - 3 D3100's DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown Team Sundown Audio
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Nice voltage drops lol...down to 12 I spy. Very nice setup though, what's your numbers? Some seriously loud numbers if i remember correctly from CA.com, like a 57 or so streetbeat. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
bassahaulic Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Nice voltage drops lol...down to 12 I spy. Very nice setup though, what's your numbers?He is my Team Mate, he has 4 DD 9515G"s, 4 DD M3's, 8 batts I think, making 10,000+ rms clamped at 10.x volts. And last I saw he was Street Beating a 158.x http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
2003f150 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Yes drops to 11.8 @ 1 ohm a amp when I really get on it. The dust caps are just the standard 8" carbon fiber but the stickers are the silver outline only. When I wire to .25 a amp for comps it goes to 10.4 volts and I get around 12000 watts. Demoing I only get 6000 watts or so. Best street beat score is 157.2 and burp @ 46hz in kick is 159.5 and legal on dash sealed is 156.6 @ 38hz. Dont ask why it meters at a lower freq sealed but thats what it likes LOL and yes I switch songs alot. 2003 F150 Crew Cab Panasonic DVD Flip Out 4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts) 4 DD M3a's 350A singer alt 8 nsb 90's 1 Nsb 125 161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF 158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH 160's on music in kick
2003f150 Posted October 9, 2009 Report Posted October 9, 2009 Oh and its 4 9515F dual 2's re coned by me as you can tell by the glue job on the dust caps. 2003 F150 Crew Cab Panasonic DVD Flip Out 4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts) 4 DD M3a's 350A singer alt 8 nsb 90's 1 Nsb 125 161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF 158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH 160's on music in kick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.