i dont like old people as it is...especially old drivers...now being drunk old and hitting me..i would have called the cops on the spot..and pressed charges

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I don't know about where you live, but here in Ontario if you get in a accident in a parking lot, most of the time it's 50-50 - except in some circumstances, but almost all the time it's 50-50 for parking lot accidents.

Good luck getting your money though.

oqlh02.jpg

tonight went clubbing..im getting out of my car and all of a sudden my car jumps i was like wtf my bags just exploded then i look behind and an older lady gets out like im sorry im sorry bla bla.. long story short she said she didnt have her license on her im like okay.. so her husband/friend or something pulls up and they talk and he comes up and says u didn't call the cops yet did u. i was like no..and so he said he can get someone to repair it and paint it...

i really felt bad she looked drunk im sure she didn't have a license or insurance.period.my question is....i got her phone number and license plate year of truck model and make.and pictures..if she dose NOT come through to resolve this can i press charges and what would happen.??. or would it be better to report it a hit and run if i get no word from her? its not that bad but it needs to be re fiber glassed and painted

btw.. i was parked and she was backing out just to get it clear!

now if your just going to post to talk shit fuck u. i know it wasn't the right thing to do i should of called the cops but i just felt really bad..im sure some of you that been through this know how it feels..

WILL ADD PIC IN AN HOUR OR SO.

Bro i was a Police Explorer for 6 years,You need to do a report..its gonna get hella hard if they dip on you..the police will be like "Why didnt you call us?" just going to be a pain in the ass

And you very well might be SOL on your cars damage..out of your pocket or your insurences

Good luck with this.

But does seem you are SOL man

Edited by Blazerslapp

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

just came back got an estimate and a 40 series exhaust couldn't pass up the deal... anyway..came out to 1300 and like 50 cents before taxes and like 890 after taxes..soo what imma do is ask her for $600 and call it a day if she dose not want that then i will try and move on.. i woke up and looked at my car and felt bad that i didn't call the cops oh well i guess its a lesson learned.. thanks for the info you guys i appreciate it now that i know what and possibly could be the consequences of helping someone out.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

x1000

i got no remorse for drunk driving at all. shed been in the jail like a mofo

x2000

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

just came back got an estimate and a 40 series exhaust couldn't pass up the deal... anyway..came out to 1300 and like 50 cents before taxes and like 890 after taxes..soo what imma do is ask her for $600 and call it a day if she dose not want that then i will try and move on.. i woke up and looked at my car and felt bad that i didn't call the cops oh well i guess its a lesson learned.. thanks for the info you guys i appreciate it now that i know what and possibly could be the consequences of helping someone out.

how is it less after taxes?

:)

:clapping: HELL YEA !!!!!! lets give her a chance to take someones life! why am i not surprised hearing this from you? fuck a life save your cars value..... i dont care who it is, FUCK DRUNK DRIVERS PERIOD!! years ago i watched my neighbors 3 year old get hit by a drunk driver. ever watch an innocent child die in front of the parents because of some irresponsible retard ?

navi hope it gets worked out.

X2.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

call and try to resolve it tomorrow if it seems sketch then report it as a hit and run

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)