tonight went clubbing..im getting out of my car and all of a sudden my car jumps i was like wtf my bags just exploded then i look behind and an older lady gets out like im sorry im sorry bla bla.. long story short she said she didnt have her license on her im like okay.. so her husband/friend or something pulls up and they talk and he comes up and says u didn't call the cops yet did u. i was like no..and so he said he can get someone to repair it and paint it...

i really felt bad she looked drunk im sure she didn't have a license or insurance.period.my question is....i got her phone number and license plate year of truck model and make.and pictures..if she dose NOT come through to resolve this can i press charges and what would happen.??. or would it be better to report it a hit and run if i get no word from her? its not that bad but it needs to be re fiber glassed and painted

btw.. i was parked and she was backing out just to get it clear!

now if your just going to post to talk shit fuck u. i know it wasn't the right thing to do i should of called the cops but i just felt really bad..im sure some of you that been through this know how it feels..

WILL ADD PIC IN AN HOUR OR SO.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if they didnt make move within a couple days i would report a hit and run if you have uninsured motorist on your insurance but atleast try to contact them first

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

if they didnt make move within a couple days i would report a hit and run if you have uninsured motorist on your insurance but atleast try to contact them first

what do you mean by " if you have uninsured motorist on your insurance " i mean i have full coverage but she didnt have chit

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

you have time to report it but how much is up to your state laws...however it gets more complicated if there are 2 parties involved...but Id definitely stay on top of this as much as possible

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

you have time to report it but how much is up to your state laws...however it gets more complicated if there are 2 parties involved...but Id definitely stay on top of this as much as possible

yeah im going to report it regardless unless they get it fixed like nothing happen

im going to give her a call tomorrow if she avoids me then..what should i do report hit an run? and should i give license plate picture or would that just make things a lot worse

BUILDLOG

In Illinois its within 10 days of the date that it happened until you can make a police report.

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

you're a nicer guy than I am. she would have went to jail. especially if she had been drinking. next time she may hit someone and kill someone

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you're a nicer guy than I am. she would have went to jail. especially if she had been drinking. next time she may hit someone and kill someone

x2 on that one...i would of called the cops on the spot. i dont care how bad i feel. that woman could of killed someone. maybe she would of learned her lesson. i say report it right away and make a claim against her

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I would have for sure called and gotten a police report, regardless of her missing license. Otherwise you can't MAKE them do anything. You might get ripped off, but I wouldn't think a little old lady would f you over. You can get in trouble for reporting a hit in run because that is not what happened and the old lady and her husband will contest to it. Do not report hit and run! At this point you better heckle them like crazy until they pay or your screwed my friend. It happened to me, police couldn't do anything once we left the scene, so I had call them all the time. "Squeaky wheel gets the oil." I got my money though.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I got hit by a woman in 2007 who had no license, insurance, registration, etc... Police reported to the scene, it didn't bother me because I had uninsured motorist coverage on my policy. Turns out it only covers for me at least medical insurance, but the state prosecuted the woman on my behalf. They agreed she owed me the $3700 estimate I got, but I'm being payed out $35 per month over the next 8.5 years which is fucking ridiculous.

I'd report the hit and run, doesn't look like she is gonna call you back. Yes, you can press charges but unless u have a police report to prove the accident then good luck doing so.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace