It was rigged, just like everything else for him. Building him up to give the people something to believe in, trying to make the people blind to the impending doom thats soom to come.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

didnt you guys hear?.... he got the prize for bailing out the big businesses instead of the working man like he promised.... lol..... imo he doesnt deserve anything but a swift kick in the ass.... and so does everyone who voted for a guy with the middle name of Hussein..... thats right if you didnt know his name is Barack Hussein Obama. and his father is a towelhead...

imo everything leading up to his presidency was bought out... our president has/had strong ties to Illinois former governer Rod Blagojevich who was arrested on federal corruption charges....The charges involved conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and solicitation of bribery...He is currently the target of multiple federal investigations......

imo... Obama is a bad dude and shouldnt be running our country

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

didnt you guys hear?.... he got the prize for bailing out the big businesses instead of the working man like he promised.... lol..... imo he doesnt deserve anything but a swift kick in the ass.... and so does everyone who voted for a guy with the middle name of Hussein..... thats right if you didnt know his name is Barack Hussein Obama. and his father is a towelhead...

imo everything leading up to his presidency was bought out... our president has/had strong ties to Illinois former governer Rod Blagojevich who was arrested on federal corruption charges....The charges involved conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and solicitation of bribery...He is currently the target of multiple federal investigations......

imo... Obama is a bad dude and shouldnt be running our country

X2

8v fury said:

oh and btw... i have a piss on Obama decal on my truck.... fyi you can get them on ebay for under 4 bux....lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Why because when russia wanted to start ww3 with us when bush was still in office and obama talked that down? or because he is trying to reduce the amount of nuclear arms? or because Europe actually half way likes the united states now?

*here comes the republican shit storm*

Did you see the date he was nominated? Who in Europe likes us now that didn't before? "Trying to reduce the amount of nuclear arms," I actually laughed at this one. No he isn't. He is a paper tiger, for a country of followers. I never liked Bush, but not being Bush is no reason to win a NOBEL PRIZE. Nobel is probably rolling in his grave right now. This is disgusting, and if Obama has any dignity, he would respectfully decline the award and allow men such as Gandhi and John Paul II, you know, people who actually DID something, to win.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

"I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many transformative figures that have been honored by this prize," Obama said.

even he said it himself..he knows its bullshit...then why the fuck would he go and accept it...total contradiction

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

"I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many transformative figures that have been honored by this prize," Obama said.

even he said it himself..he knows its bullshit...then why the fuck would he go and accept it...total contradiction

He just says that to try and make himself look good. I bet he wipes is ass with it when nobodys lookin

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Archived