EXO's BIG BOX HACK Re-Build/3 12's to 1 18" Ascendant Audio MAYHEM

Negativity Much? -

Making that change would not affect the sound unless it was like 10mm of coating - Thats like thinking drawing designs on your box will affect the sound - The outside is the outside - I could cover it with boat paint, or mule blood, and there wouldn't be a noticable difference.

And besides I wouldn't be wasting money or my time. - Bed liner is like 5 bucks a can, and takes about 5 minutes to apply -

I made this box for less than 55 bucks - I have positive thoughts about this whole build - I'm not stressin it -

not negative at all you this is your first big setup its not the same as putting some 12's in a prefab box and calling it good. I understand what ever you put on the outside is not going to effect the sound I said that too... FORGET what you are covering it with I'm saying the box design if it sounds bad you do not want to be putting money into spraying it when you are just going to scrap the box. but do what you want its your money and FYI bedliner is not $5 a can thats fleckstone

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

since everyone does either bedliner or carpet, why not do a bit of both? Put EXO in raised lettering under carpet and do the rest of the box in bedliner. just a thought, looks killer though, funny as hell to see you sittin in the box lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Personally, I don't think that really matters. I'm convering the outside of the box, not the inside.

That went completely over your head... :rolleyes: let me dumb it down for you as if it wasnt already obvious enough.. you build your box and bedline and spend over $100 on the bedliner hook your sub up for the first time and hate the response of the box, well you jus wasted all that money bedlining your box that sounds like shit.. see wat im sayin.. I played a good week with my last box tried many songs before I got it bedlined..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

That went completely over your head... :rolleyes: let me dumb it down for you as if it wasnt already obvious enough.. you build your box and bedline and spend over $100 on the bedliner hook your sub up for the first time and hate the response of the box, well you jus wasted all that money bedlining your box that sounds like shit.. see wat im sayin.. I played a good week with my last box tried many songs before I got it bedlined..

he's using fleckstone that tricked me too bed liner is the stuff in the hoopty tunnel fleckstone is the stuff on Steve's old box.

hopefully he gets it now

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

pfft fleckstone or bedliner covering a 18" box is 2-3 maybe 4 cans thats lunch money if anything, i rather be sure my stuff sounds decent before wasting even a 20 spot.

I dont test all my boxes before covering them but ive designed so damn many boxes i can pretty much estimate what its gonna sound like at this point.

Say what you will - I'm not dumb - we have $5 cans of rubberized coating at our napa here - It won't be $100 - It will be $10 - Certainly not a waste of money on a box I'll be using regardless if it sounds like shit.

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Say what you will - I'm not dumb - we have $5 cans of rubberized coating at our napa here - It won't be $100 - It will be $10 - Certainly not a waste of money on a box I'll be using regardless if it sounds like shit.

call or text david your addy bro..and ill prolly call you in a minute to explain what there trying to say,althought i htink you may have understood it,just wana make sure

call or text david your addy bro..and ill prolly call you in a minute to explain what there trying to say,althought i htink you may have understood it,just wana make sure

Aight mang - Cell's on~

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Equalizer - Soon To Come

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

He sent it out today!

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Equalizer - Soon To Come

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif