My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

no, thieves never caught, nor looked for.........cops dont give a GOT-DAMN about your system or your car or YOU. Your on your own, unless your window is tinted or your car is too low or something retarded, then they will pay attention to you.

Anyway here is a couple more pics from recent work. Its ALMOST ready to go....pics you didnt see was me reconing my MT 18's from D .7 to D 1.4. Thanks to my friends at RE Audio for making that very painless for me! :D Anyway this is how the back is shaping up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ya, i know, ugly and Raw as hell....but it is hard to do two cars at once as well as get my house done which ive been working on.......pics of that coming up too :D

Trust me the Civic will look good again i just need to do some trim work and it should transform nicely :D

are the rh 2channel or 1 channel?

steve since you don't use the civic too often and know its in need for a makeover, would you possibly be interested in trading you radio bezel for a stock one plus some cash? figured I'd try before I go and hack mine up and probably fudge it up

• 3 weeks later...

Heres the new Air system....all new stuff. Gonna be BETTER than ever!  I already have a spare Nitrogen tank i just have to go buy a new regulator for it and im good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Been at the Honda wrecker pickin the 98civic interiors to pieces....got some new vents and a brand new ignition/key set.  They said they sell so many honda ignitions that they just started sellin new ones. (not in yet, still usin' a flat head to start it  ;)  )

Posted Image

looks much better with the vents back in.  Dont look so ravaged and hollow any more.

Posted Image

Cant forget the new MOMO wheel. Got the quick release adapter for it  ;)    Pics when its installed fa-sho.  Its a SWEET wheel. (12.6")  :)

hi i wanted to know where you got the air ride system. can i have the link please? thanks

Sicc 2 Sicc

SMD FOR LIFE

any place that sells air suspension can put a kit together for you! just air cylinders with some adapter brackets on them to fit your vehicle.

everything else is very common with every type of air suspension vehicle ;)

there is 2 types of air bags for a civic. like he got air cylinders, and theres also air sleeve bags. the cylinders are faster and very hard to rub thru the side casing. ;) and air sleeves do ride softer BUT they can also rub other suspension parts or wear on itself with low pressure.

valves just depend on how fast you want them filling and dumping. larger valves drop faster of course and vis versa.

a good kit will run you about 1K-1.5K bucks with quality parts.

and you DO NOT want to cheap out with the system! cheap setup = problems....

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
my daughter and my "baby momma" have teamed up against me FTL and i havent seen her in 4 months. She is old enough to be a wise-ass and is starting to act like her damn loser mom. Some of the things she said to me cant be taken back so as far as im concerned, until she apologizes, she is just a child support check to me for the REMAINING 10 months. Their, yes i said THEIR favorite thing to do is to threaten me with child support court everytime they dont get their way.......and im tired of walking on eggshells. My childsupport is 100% caught up and paid for so im good, i just hate that bitch (baby momma) and dont want to go to court again.

sucks for me because i KNOW im a kick-ass dad....she would be hooked up PROPER (even more then normal) if she didnt do what she did.....

when your not the custodial parent in a situation like i am in, its tough. The "full time" parent is the boss and has you buy the BALLS till they turn 18. Thank goodness i have 10 months of my sentence left over and someday when she grows up she will realize what a mistake she made.

i know already TMI, but i had to vent a little -

i feel ya on the baby mama drama... i dont get along with my daughters mom either. luckily tho, my daughter doesnt care for her stepdad and wants to come live with me. so when shes old enuf to make that decision she will. until then i sit back, pay my support and smile knowing ill hav the last laugh. keep ypur head up tho bro, your daughter will realize one day that she did you wrong.

BTW, i know this post is a few months old but i just seen it today and i had to reply...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

• 5 weeks later...

Seeing this really makes me want to go buy a CRX(my favorite Honda) and do something like it.

But I've only ever done one system and don't have the money to get another car.

But one day, one day....

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

Hey steve i have an older honda accord and right now im using it for college but after i decided i was gonna fix it up and after i saw this civic like 2 yrs ago i decided im gonna do something similar... at first i just wanted to figure out how to fit an 18 in the trunk but eventually had to settle on 2 12's :dry: anyway i just wanted to let you know you inspired me to do something crazy like this to my little ride