Red-navi-916 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 it can easily be one of the neighbors last time i was over there his neighbor across the street was at his house i dont think he would do it because he looks like a cool dude but u never know it can be any neighbor that's been watching him and waiting for him to get caught slippin i still think its someone he might know or knows BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 ah ok i get it. i got an idea ken, leave the garage open. when you see someone in there let the dog out the front so they are trapped in. close the garage and beat dat azz . REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted October 13, 2009 Author Report Posted October 13, 2009 it can easily be one of the neighbors last time i was over there his neighbor across the street was at his house i dont think he would do it because he looks like a cool dude but u never know it can be any neighbor that's been watching him and waiting for him to get caught slippin i still think its someone he might know or knows dude across the street is my dawwgg, but I have punk teenage girl next door who invites like 10 guys every night she parties to play beer pong, and smoke weed, and THAT night they were over at there house from about 8pm or so- That does give me new insight And if this girl invites guys over that piss in the front yard when they get drunk, its very possible they also would steal some subs Oh and they are in the process of moving too, how convenient I did go over there about 2 weeks ago and punked them for partying to much, told them they better keep it quiet, or its not the cops they should worry about This girl just had a kid from a guy who she moved in that house with, and gave the kid up for adoption, and within 2 weeks already smoking and partying, wtf kind of punks are these??? Thanks for the heads up on that Navi!! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted October 13, 2009 Author Report Posted October 13, 2009 i have yet to see a house or car get jacked in the ghetto. usually ghetto people have guns, in a ghetto hood there are tons of guns. youd be retarded to go to a ghetto and try to take something. the only jacking i see is preppy people getting jacked accidentally stepping in the ghetto. so if your getting jacked in your ghetto... its a sign to get your weak ass out lol anyway ken sorry to hear about this.it has to be someone you know or think you know. or somebody your dog knows. thatdamn think dont stop barking if its someone unknown lol. hope you get back on your feet soon mayne. Thanks man.... I should be okay, got the situation all taken care of now, and now I have a idea where to point the finger drunk, stoned, teenagers who piss in there friends front yard Oh yeah, I got your sub ;-) I still need to solder it, but I should be going up to Pollock Pines tomorrow or Thursday to finish a service call, I will bring the sub with me, and meet up with you I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.