Hey guys, long time since i've actually posted on here. I've recieved my 2 12' FI Q's a few months ago, and i have to say, great subs. Beastly handling, but what i'm about to show you is kind of pathetic. I took my first video of these subs, and i have to say it isn't the best, but it gets the general idea of what i need to work and improve on. First i'd like to say that i'm only 16 and i had minimal help in installing this system. Therefore i didnt have any money to invest in a deck or any half decent equipment , what can you do when you don't have money? So here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaACs2NjaEA

Its not really a video to show off, but i'm seeing it as more of a review for a critique. You can already see that there are a couple of hate comments under there.Now if you guys can stick through that and watch that crappy video that i posted, you notice that everything in there is stock and that the plastic paneling is rattling like crazy. Any helpful ideas? I'm more interested in finding out how to get that plastic panel to stop hitting against the back windshield, because thats what creates the shitty noise. I was thinking of trying some sound deadening under the panel, then using some silicon adhesive to seal the panel down. Some others have told me to see if i can some kind of weather stripping in between the panel and glass, but its a tight squeeze. If anyone has any input on how to make this system any better, i'd be glad to hear some responses. Thanks!

some of you that may hang around ***, may have already seen this topic!

not bad bro tho sub need a lil more power and a bigger box and they will sound good

welcome btw

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

ha i said the same on his youtube,

commented*

to poster, get with me on that amp, i want it :)

Sorry man, i love that amp and i can't part with it! But i was looking on eD earlier and it seems that they reduced the price of their nine.1 amp, certainly cheaper than what i bought mine for. also checked out your vids, those are some mean subs, i'm a bit a jealous :P

. Some others have told me to see if i can some kind of weather stripping in between the panel and glass, but its a tight squeeze.

I'd go this route, and use a tool, like a "5 in 1" painting tool to push the strip in the gap. I think it can be done without too much hassle. If you do this, just make sure the strip is thick enough so that it cant be pushed in from bass once you start bangin again. Good luck man

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I was going to go with foam weatherstripping but its sticky on one side so I don't want to use it...I just put some piece on the back of my license plate to help with that noise...

I need to find some type of stripping/rubber that I can push into the gap...the rear deck noise has to be more annoying than my rearview mirror

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol i agree with ken...you arent really running any ghetto stuff...ed nine.1 and some fi qs...far from ghetto

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring