First time getting jumped...

It was was wild. My boy and I were walking around the fair, scoping out the ladies, next thing. 12 foos approach my friend and asked them what crew he was in.( Tagging Crew are big in Fresno.. i guess) He said he dropped his old crew.Then they started saying nah.Ur still in it.He tried telling them he wasn't. Then someone swung at my boy. and my boy hit ghost and started running away. Then that foo started chasing my boy . I ran after them and pushed him. He stumbled almost falling to the floor, he turn around and started swinging at me. Some how i just was giving it to him , and then more guys got in. I felt really good becuz I was just whopping ass. Real talk.then some one hit me from the side and knock down my glasses. oh boy. I was done ... ha ha

I cant see for SHIT without them. I was screwed i just was getting hit and hit and trying to run away from them. As i ran away people kept swinging at me and i kept on swingin back then they circled me and started hittin me. Idk how i got out but, i kept on running and found my glasses. :D but they were crooked ha ha. So i couldn't put them on. i just walked away real shaky and walked around blind for like 15 mins. My friend called me saying that he ran to my house and that he is okay. I'm just really glad that no of us ended up in the hospital. or in cuffs.

I felt i had to have my boys back, I was the one telling him to go with me, and if anything happened to him it would be on me.. I am not a fighter, I love to talk and be funny, i was voted most talkative last year at my school. and i won homecoming king. There is not a lot of people who don't like me,I would think.

Do you guys have any stories about getting jump or a crazy fight??

what a coincedince i got jumped at a state fair too except they laid my ass out with some brass knuckles it was all gang affilitated as well not tagging krews though

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I have lots of stories about being jumped. I have only had 1- 1 on 1 fight ever, and I was hung over, and only on about 2hrs of sleep, but I held my own in front of my ex gfs high school for 5 mins.. lol

All the other times it was at least 3 on me up to 5 on me.

I lived in the "little mexico" area of Fremont, the only really bad part, and I had a gf the guys would always try to talk to. A lot of them would be forceful, so thats when the drama started on my side. My gf and I were at a pool hall in the area, and she seen the guys that were trying to get at her, so I told her, lets separate, and act we don't know each other, leave in about 5 minutes, if they follow, I will go and beat them down

They followed of course, I kept my space, a couple hundred feet way or so, they were at the side alley, and they start whistling to her. I caught up to them quick, just 3 younger Mexican dudes, maybe 16-17yrs old, I was about 18 or so

The guy she pointed out, I confronted him, I didn't care about the other guys, screw them...

I asked the guy 2 times, he denied it, so I punched him dead in the face, thats when I felt all the fists on me, after a few seconds, I was down on the ground, kicked and everything maybe 3 minutes atleast

One of the guys helped me up, and tried to work things out, he was a Oakland BB 13 dude, he actually had balls, and was only backing up the dude because they knew each other.

I refused to be cool, went at that other dude again, back on the floor, my gf was breaking it up the second time, I got up again, told them fuck you, etc etc... they ended up running off (BTW the guy from oakland, he was trying to stop it kind of, and trying to get the dude to apologize)

I was just furious, they left, my gf and I went walking home, and 2 car loads of the guys older brothers and family members/home boys or whatever rolled up- within 10mins of the fight

I held my own, but after getting hit about 3-4 times with bats, I ran off, the second car load stayed in the car just as back up.

We ran like crazy, broke in to my friends moms house, locked up...

They didn't pursue me after that.. but it did get worse on the street after that, a lot of gun flashing, and etc

I can go on and on with jumped stories, I think when a big ass white dude lives in a area of white people hating surenos, the odds increase alot of being jumped, when the white guy will hold his own. With these guys, I was jumped about if not very close to 10 times

The guy from Oakland, the Border Brother dude ended up being friends with me, and said fuk the other dudes

lol.. was funny at the time, but he was actually a real stand up guy, and down for his

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yea dont feel bad i got jumped to,(gang affiliation). but i busted some a** though, LOL!! and also got mine bust, LMAO!!

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

Gettin jumped sucks, and bein big doesnt help as much as youd think. People fight you dirty that way. Ive only gotten a few 1 on 1 fights. Been jumped by 5 guys before. Dude started talkin shit as i went to get a perscription from jewel down the street from home, i was gettin into my car and one of them hit me in the back of the head, turned around and i got clocked in the temple, i threw him against a car and beat his face in, had i got the door to my car open i wouldd pulled my knife. Ya im big, then i was 6'4 240-250 now im 6'5 300. But still, 5 on 1 is bullshit. If you got beef, fight fair, dont pull weapons unless the other person does, dont roll up with ur crew when theres one dude. Then when he beats ur face in after you cheapshot him and ur lil friends run away you all look like little bitches. Now, the dude who struck me was a boxer, so how i managed to fuck him up as badly as i did idk. I ended up meeting him a few months later when i transferred schools (in hs at this point in time) and we were cool afterwards. He appologized and i said were cool. Then i went off to college and ran into him there and we got shitty as hell at the bars. Thats not usually how i make my friends, usually when someone swings at me I knock em out and go on my merry way. IDK why but for some reason people like to pick a fight with the biggest guy they see, and usually its me.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived