First time getting jumped...

back in the day (3 years ago) when i was 15 i used to jump people since most of my boyz where some drama people that liked problems and shit...so i used to back them up no matter up till one day i got jumped HARD!..i was getting my ass kicked with shit like bats and etc.. i spected to get backed up from my boyz..then after i get my ass kicked and was caling for help since everything hurt bad as hell..(worst pain i ever felt in my life).. i see them run like pussies..that day i learned my lesson..fuck all the bullshit. no one has your back except for yourself. till now i havent goten in any problems..now i avoid problems since i got anger issues and cant control myself when im pissed off..

always remember no one can back you up other than yourself..

I've never started a fight or gotten jumped personally but I have been the breaker in two fights. Some unknowns have showed up to our parties with the only intent to fight. Has happened several times and it always turns into a drunken brawl in the front yard. As soon as risk of cops appear then I have to step in and I hit hard.

I have actually taken several beatings and kicks to the nuts from some mean ass bitches. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Actually got my ass beat by this one girls best friend. She was 350ib+ and I think her mom was a bear. Anyway, its hard to fight someone when you can't hit back. Her friend was one of my better weekends though, worth it.

EDIT: As I think back, make that the breaker of 4 fights.

reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Sv7YGAcyw...feature=related

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Sounds like he isn't much of "your boy" since he bailed on you and went to your house....

well if anything...im glad he got away... they know how he looks like.. and they will find him, again.. i doubt i will ever see those foos again...

The funny thing is he told me, if anything happens, he said to run. i didnt run . i started hitting foos.. haha He feels really bad, i dont think he should ,i just got some bruises and a few bumps on my head..

sounds like you should probably move, or try not to blind people. A fight is a fight, but you disabled someone, thats not fair. Again neither is 5 on 1, but weeks after the fight did you still have your depth perception? I bet he didnt.

Its a street fight anything goes if you want fair stay out of the mix or enter professional boxing or mma

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

back in the day (3 years ago) when i was 15 i used to jump people since most of my boyz where some drama people that liked problems and shit...so i used to back them up no matter up till one day i got jumped HARD!..i was getting my ass kicked with shit like bats and etc.. i spected to get backed up from my boyz..then after i get my ass kicked and was caling for help since everything hurt bad as hell..(worst pain i ever felt in my life).. i see them run like pussies..that day i learned my lesson..fuck all the bullshit. no one has your back except for yourself. till now i havent goten in any problems..now i avoid problems since i got anger issues and cant control myself when im pissed off..

always remember no one can back you up other than yourself..

You say back in the day :lol::lol::lol: it was only 3 years ago & you were 15......now your a O.G............sorry man i had to do it no hard feelings

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

I've never really been in a fight before. I don't really have any enemy's, and the people I don't like I stay away from and leave alone and they do the same.

People just know not to fuck with me..

im both of these... i know everyone, no problems with anyone, plus for some reason in high school everyone thought i was into something big (probly the system or 22s... lol) so they never messed with me.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

People just know not to fuck with me..

Hahahaha don't be so cocky bro, there's always someone out there that is a better fighter than you. I found it out the hard way when i was younger and more than likely you will too.

You really know how to impress the 16 yr old on the forums with a statement like that.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I'm am going to go rent that movie this weekend. Its been forever since I've seen any of the Fridays. And she was a fat bitch too, I texted my friend earlier trying to remember her name. Her name was Danny! Haha! She was a bull dike for sure and she's in jail now.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i've had my fair share of knockin out faggot ass sxe kids at the mall and them coming up to me 2 of them against me lol, went lights out on the first kid and the second ran outside and grabbed a rock lol

but my biggest fight was at my house at like 3am when i was having a party with like 10 of my homies

some bitches were like yooo let me come over, its me, 3 girls and our guy driver, so i was like as long as there are no more dudes and he's cool it's chill.

they come over why i was out buying 4 more cases and they were all sitting in my house, like 6-7 guys and i was like you guys need to leave.

they weren't cool with that. took that shit outside and there faggot head honcho was like "im not leavin, if you wanna make me leave i've been boxing for 12 years and i'll fuck you up" he was like 6'5" 190 and i'm 6'3" 165. so i was cool with it.

he had a full cast on his left arm from when he broke it like 3 months ago so it was healed underneath and i thought he was gonna club me. we were goin at it with all my boys watching and i was rocking his shit then 2 of the other kids jumped in, i got hit twice to the dome, then all my homies jumped in ahhhhhhhhahahahaha

the kid i was fighting the 'pro' boxer mma kid and he tried to turn and run, i grabbed his shirt and pulled and swung and knocked that mother fucker straight on his back, he was seeign some sheep jump over him. zzzzzzzzzzzz he was snoring, so i kept goin with some of the other kids...

4 of them left my house with a broken nose, 2 were knocked out, 1 tried leaving without his shoe cause it fell off and my homie threw that shit and hit him in the back of the head lol

greatest fight ever lol i had 2 knots on my head and he got me with his cast so had a little road rash looking thing on my lip. he got fucked up though along with all his 'coke' dealer friends :good: we still joke about that night and that was 2 years ago lol

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Archived