Second Skin Audio

How do i fix this?

well u will need one anyways after u burn a hole thru the cone when u try and solder them...

dont know what else to tell ya...save up and recone them...

yeah imma save up hopefully i will have money to spend on it in a couple weeks... :(

well u will need one anyways after u burn a hole thru the cone when u try and solder them...

dont know what else to tell ya...save up and recone them...

Was thinking the same exact thing, it's a pain to solder them back especially if you've never done so before. Just save up for the recone.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Why not try to solder? you have nothing to lose, worse case scenario you mess up and you have to get a recone anyways. I would at least attempt it or find a friend that might be able to.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400