Second Skin Audio

Tegra Box Design

I havn't been on these boards in a while and the d00d who used to help me out i cant contact for some reason.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to someone who will do a box design, I'm not asking for free I am willing to pay.

Or if you do box designs and u are reputable please do post =]

Once I find someone we can do it however you would like to and ill take a picture of my trunk with the stabilizer bar in and photoshop up a picture with all the measurements and we can get to work.

I have a 12" DC Lvl 4 and a Memphis 1000.1.D

Looking to build a box in the back of my 95 Acura Integra LS

Sub up, Port back towards hatch tuned @ 32hz

Also I was wondering besides the big 3 what else i needed to do. I had the sub hooked up in my truck with a powerbass1000.1 and a stinger battery and the big 3 all 0 ga and it still dimmed out my lights pretty bad (to the point my headlights completely went out) n i severed the tinsel lead wires due to a voltage problem. But i had the sub reconed and new wires put in thanks Rusty!!

[i did search the forums but couldn't find anything]

Post if you can help =] thx

-sIn

I havn't been on these boards in a while and the d00d who used to help me out i cant contact for some reason.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to someone who will do a box design, I'm not asking for free I am willing to pay.

Or if you do box designs and u are reputable please do post =]

Once I find someone we can do it however you would like to and ill take a picture of my trunk with the stabilizer bar in and photoshop up a picture with all the measurements and we can get to work.

I have a 12" DC Lvl 4 and a Memphis 1000.1.D

Looking to build a box in the back of my 95 Acura Integra LS

Sub up, Port back towards hatch tuned @ 32hz

Also I was wondering besides the big 3 what else i needed to do. I had the sub hooked up in my truck with a powerbass1000.1 and a stinger battery and the big 3 all 0 ga and it still dimmed out my lights pretty bad (to the point my headlights completely went out) n i severed the tinsel lead wires due to a voltage problem. But i had the sub reconed and new wires put in thanks Rusty!!

[i did search the forums but couldn't find anything]

Post if you can help =] thx

-sIn

I can design a box for you. I've made a couple for people that I know they really liked. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I can send you some pics of some SketchUps I did of other boxes if you want to get an idea of the designs I've done.

Oh, and your lights might have been dimming because of your alt. If you were running a 1000W amp and didn't upgrade your alt, it was probably draining your batteries, even if you had two of them. A high-output alt would fix that.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I can design a box for you. I've made a couple for people that I know they really liked. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I can send you some pics of some SketchUps I did of other boxes if you want to get an idea of the designs I've done.

Oh, and your lights might have been dimming because of your alt. If you were running a 1000W amp and didn't upgrade your alt, it was probably draining your batteries, even if you had two of them. A high-output alt would fix that.

yes i figured a HO alt would be the problem, people locally said i couldnt get one built for a toyota. i went on ebay n found them n laughed but then i sold the truck.

cant wait to get this tegra up n runnin so i can start workin on the motor =]

In my teg i did a sub up port side which sounds great. I did mine with a 15" lvl 4 and a bxi2006d no alt i do get the headlight dim. i still have the box design i can send you if you like if i recall its tuned to 34 hertz

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

im rocking 2 XLs in a sealed box about 4 cubes total, cant see shit unless i pop the hatch... it did 138 at 20hz and 142.7 at 32hz and i couldnt get it anymore LOL... I had a really good time with subs up port up, firing off the middle of the glass... it used to choke people

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have 2 12" pr's in there rite now for temporary.

I'm doin less sub for less weight, n i prefer sub up port back.

Im doing a head swap and doin an all motor setup on the ac so I'm trying to jus stick with the 1 12" so i can also keep my stabilizer bar in.

Anyone wanna do a box design? I didnt get time tonight but ill take a pic of the rear n get the measurements. I want this shit to slamm like it did in my truck but now i have more room for a proper sized box

Here is a basic shape/design to look at.

I made this box with you in mind, then realized you have a 12, not a 15, so its not to scale but its something to look at.

For a good box calculator go here.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry569214

112.jpg

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Here is a basic shape/design to look at.

I made this box with you in mind, then realized you have a 12, not a 15, so its not to scale but its something to look at.

For a good box calculator go here.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry569214

112.jpg

Very nice :)

How many cubes should a DC audio lvl 4 12" have?

Maxim has offered to design me a box :)

this shits gonna wam I cant wait to get it hooked up