May 15th Beat The Gas Prices Down

Dam this sucks, YOu are aware my dad needs gas because our big thing is like 10mpg...lol

thats the whole thing right there! the reason gas prices are so high is because DEMAND is higher than SUPPLY!!! We all, including myself drive our BIG ass SUV gas guzzlers!!! Anyways: lets give it a shot guys...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

Yah they need alot of gas. We got some mods in the engine to help with mpg. It used to be 5 or 6 mpg now 10-13 depending on what load it hauls.

Burrito- Dam how much does that ram cost you at the gas station. HOw much mpg?

you know what is funny. on the 15th were gonna prevent the oil companies from getting near 2.2billion dollars but today is when everyone is filling up so the oil companies are going to have a surplus of money to counter act the money they lose tomorrow depending on how many people do this. but fuck it, its worth a try

Burrito- Dam how much does that ram cost you at the gas station. HOw much mpg?

i can squeeze like 16MPG on the highway... my Ram will swallow up a $100 bill no problem! gunk gunk gunk gunk, aaaaaahhhh.... BUUuuurp!!! LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

May dad paid $100,000 or more for gas for the year. IMAGINE!!!! TO much money.....WHERE ARE THE HYBRIDS FOR THOSE TRUCKS......LOL

Archived