ultimate laptop

im starting to look for a labtop, not a netbook etc. ill be using for basic student shit, and I would like to do fair bit of gmaing on it so def. has to have a nice graphics card.

3-4 gb of memory, 200+gb hd I dont like really big ones, I like to keep a clean pc with only stuff I use.

I want to have great warrenty and customer service, this is a very big thing!!

I really like Lenovo's, ive heard time after time they are built nice, lil pricey but I dont mind. The only way I would buy Apple is if they had all the features im looking for, and I would run solely windows 7 I hate apple with a passion.

Let me know how HP's and the Sony's are. anything else im open too.

Edited by Noobtastic14

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

im starting to look for a labtop, not a netbook etc. ill be using for basic student shit, and I would like to do fair bit of gmaing on it so def. has to have a nice graphics card.

3-4 gb of memory, 200+gb hd I dont like really big ones, I like to keep a clean pc with only stuff I use.

I want to have great warrenty and customer service, this is a very big thing!!

I really like Lenovo's, ive heard time after time they are built nice, lil pricey but I dont mind. The only way I would buy Apple is if they had all the features im looking for, and I would run solely windows 7 I hate apple with a passion.

Let me know how HP's and the Sony's are. anything else im open too.

if you dont mind price, go with alienware.

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Lenovo is the only laptop I will EVER buy. I've had an IBM R40 for six years now, it's been dropped on marble floors and carried in a backpack for four years and is still kicking.

There is a reason why big companies stick with IBM laptops(read lenovo) for their employees :)

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I had an Alienware M7 I think it was (P4 3.2Ghz Radeon 9700) Nothing but probs with it. I had to send it back like 3 times, I would not recommend Alienware. Who knows maybe they are better now, being owned by dell.

I would def recommend Lenovo all day long!! I love my lenovo lappy and my wife loves her older IBM lappy. Mine will be a year old x-mas eve, never had a slight problem with it. My next lappy will be a lenovo too, promise that. ^_^

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

you do realize those payment plans make you pay more than when you can just buy it ..... not to mention that a year after you buy it its really obsolete and your still making payments on it...

Hell ya, exactly.....I wanted to say that, but I didn't. You end up paying like a 1000$ more for a notebook when its all paid off, and plus by the time you pay it off, its only worth 350$. There is NO VALUE in PC PARTS............

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny