How Cool Is Your School?

some kid just posted this on facebook, video was taken on friday. this came as a suprise to everyone. 99% of the faculty came out onto the gym floor at the end of the homecoming pep assembly and started dancing...i love my school

edit: at about 5:14 the principal of the school in the purple/white windbreaker is joining in at the last minute haha. sorry but this was the best damn assembly the schools ever had since ive been there

Edited by Krannyman92

i go to a catholic private school.

i am the ONLY one who throws parties with alchohol and good music.(most public school kids come to them) and my school is gay as fuck.. ppl in it think they r better than everyone else. we have good sports though. won state past two years!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FUCK MY SCHOOL!!!..

sucks so bad we dont even have cafeteria, lunch, passing periods, lets say its like a fucking prison in there..we dont even have windows for crying out loud!!!...

thank god its my senior year..cant wait to get out..BEAT THAT EVERYONE...LOL!!!!!