Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I was cruising home about 12:45 or so and got behind a red jeep that had a smd sticker... and as far as I know there isn't anyone on here within 100+ miles or so... Anyone know who this might be or is there another reason someone would have smd on the back of their ride?

Posted (edited)
it could have stood for suck my dick

if you have a real SMD sticker on your automobile.

you better hit a 145.0 db+ at 32 hrz.

Edited by BradlyLovesSpl

vzva8k.jpg

||||Official Bass Head||||

Posted (edited)

lol, can't say I am 100% sure it was, but it did appear similar to other stickers I have seen. Im am pretty sure I saw the smd signature inside it as well, but again it was 12:45 at night and I didn't get an extreme clear shot at it.

if you have a real SMD sticker on your automobile.

you better hit a 145.0 db+ at 32 hrz.

where in indiana are you from?

Edited by rusty959

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 763 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...