i thought maybe this would work like the fuck that thread did but we will see. just put your stories of stupid shit that people do on a daily basis that make you shrug and say OH SURE!

like this, yesterday im cruisin my lifted f350 and im in the middle lane and i put on my signal to move to the right and some crazy ass gangsta chick wont speed up or slow down to let me in, so i kinda just start inchin my way over and she speeds up and starts lookin at me like i fucked up, so she stars going all slow in front of me to piss me off and im like "OH SURE" i could fucking drive over the top of

your little nissan with you in it and not even have to slow down!!!!!"oh sure"

"Hello sir, would you like a $110 1 year warranty for that $50 microwave?" Oh, SURE... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I laugh at the people that actually say sure in a similar senario.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

i feel you on that... there is nothing worse then when you first meet someone, and you tell them that you are into car audio, they open there mouth talk like they know what they are saying... and just for a moment you think "hey maybe just fucking maybe this guy is smart and knows whats up" then the next words out his mouth are "ooo yeah will your box would be a lot louder if it was sealed and i would get rid of that junk ass hifionics amp and run me a genuine boss amp" i had to stop myself from slapping the shit out this hillbilly mother fucker..... /end rant

oh I feel your pain man. When I unveiled my latest install at the last show, some guy comes up to me and was like,You know what, I you face your box at more of an angle itll be louder.

I didnt spend a month aiming and testing and calculating how the subs will unload off the hatch for nothing. pshhhhh

then im rambo bitch

dude tells me that a chick will get off more to mud riding than 4 18" btls blasting behind her

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy