Paranormal Activity

Is it like Blair Witch? Because that movie is stupid now that I know what it was and everything, but when I saw it... it was sneak preview and I had ZERO clue what it was.

I lived in the woods at the time and I was scared shitless of every little noise hehe

images-1.jpg

wow, wasnt as bad as Blair witch, I might be interested in it now

So why was this movie scary? Just because it was done with home video cameras, and it made it look real?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wow, wasnt as bad as Blair witch, I might be interested in it now

So why was this movie scary? Just because it was done with home video cameras, and it made it look real?

Well, that is kinda why Blair Witch was scary. I didn't mean it was bad itself, just not something you can watch more than once.

The reason that movie worked for me was because much of the fear you created in your own head.

images-1.jpg

Blair witch was boring, nothing is shown, just snot, and sound in the background to things you cant see, like Cloverfield, and most of M. Night Shamalans movies

I need to see action, not imagine something is happening just outside the cameras view

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

this movie just built you up on suspense and fear cause you know something is gonna happen but dont know when or how.

i agree but i still wanna go see it! plus thats what movies is for anyway!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived