slugdub Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 Is it like Blair Witch? Because that movie is stupid now that I know what it was and everything, but when I saw it... it was sneak preview and I had ZERO clue what it was. I lived in the woods at the time and I was scared shitless of every little noise hehe
enemyofsilence Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 i liked it. i thought it was pretty trippy. two thumbs up. Team Bass-Hz
Forevrbumpn Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 wow, wasnt as bad as Blair witch, I might be interested in it now So why was this movie scary? Just because it was done with home video cameras, and it made it look real? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Applejack Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 yeah man its just crazy, unexpected shit, well done... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
slugdub Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 wow, wasnt as bad as Blair witch, I might be interested in it now So why was this movie scary? Just because it was done with home video cameras, and it made it look real? Well, that is kinda why Blair Witch was scary. I didn't mean it was bad itself, just not something you can watch more than once. The reason that movie worked for me was because much of the fear you created in your own head.
Forevrbumpn Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 Blair witch was boring, nothing is shown, just snot, and sound in the background to things you cant see, like Cloverfield, and most of M. Night Shamalans movies I need to see action, not imagine something is happening just outside the cameras view I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
enemyofsilence Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 this movie just built you up on suspense and fear cause you know something is gonna happen but dont know when or how. Team Bass-Hz
knowledge Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 this movie just built you up on suspense and fear cause you know something is gonna happen but dont know when or how. i agree but i still wanna go see it! plus thats what movies is for anyway! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
☆Dmarc™☆ Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 goin 2 see it saturday mos def this and 2012 might b best movies this year Dream Car
pmpnu2 Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 im at home watching this right now, i hope its good... edit: i didnt think it was scary at all!!! WTF?? disappointing... 2001 chevy blazer xtreme my blazer xtreme build On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.