The Future of Rap

Man if you think drake is Sick then have you even heard of Any of the TX Rappers like UGK,Bun B I could go on for pages about the lyrically talented rappers from Texas and Down South. Drake is Garbage.

I think if Drake is the Future of Rap that the entire rap game and its community are in some serious F*****g trouble we may go extinct. LOL

puttin ugk out there is like apples to oranges bro seriously

lmao he said bun b -- its just dif leagues dif everything really

like when people say jeezy is the realest ever....

or slick rick

or gilly da kid

its all just so different man to bring up bun just doesnt do anything east west south all dif

im saying finally somebody new! not starting a best rapper alive flame war type thing just finally something new!

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

ATTENTION EVERYONE (lol) if you like different good feeling rap music goto datpiff.com and download young dro - lo life mixtape and let me know what you think

SUPER THREAD JACKERIAGE right there = fail

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

You just have to look for them, and I'm not talking about looking on BET or MTV.

Do you know how he got on BET or MTV???? Because his album that is out (Which was meant to be a MIXTAPE) is FYRE.

He achieved success before ever signing to a major record label, through the So Far Gone Mixtape which got about 2,000 Downloads in 2 hours. That's how he got on MTV or BET.

Now I know there are some good underground rappers out there, but sometimes I feel like SOME (Not saying you do) people hate just cause they're famous.

And of course some people are gonna love you some are gonna hate but what can you do except for stand in what you believe in so I'm not hatin' on the haters.

But I agree with the OP.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Man if you think drake is Sick then have you even heard of Any of the TX Rappers like UGK,Bun B I could go on for pages about the lyrically talented rappers from Texas and Down South. Drake is Garbage.

I think if Drake is the Future of Rap that the entire rap game and its community are in some serious F*****g trouble we may go extinct. LOL

LOL. You named the two most famous ones. Let me add 2 more, Lucky Luciano & Stunta Man.

And yes it is possible to like H-Town Rappers and Drake at the same time.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

LOL sorry had to do it

LMAO I KNOW

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

ok if u guys think all these rappers are good then obviously u havent paid attention to eminems rhymes. i know alot of pppl hate him but if u want lyrics just listen to his first verse her....he rhymes with orange in this song and in like 4 others too.

i understand alot of ppl listen to music and think a rapper is the best bcuz of the shit he says but not cause of theyre rhymes becuae if you would really do that eminem would be ur vote for "best rapper"

lol had to get dro's name out there otherwise weezy = the best lyrical rapper gucci = best hyphy but this is my opinion and im entitled to that

indeed you are. its all good though

lmao i agree with you about the whole otherwise thing lets just never mention gucci-garbage again :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Do you know how he got on BET or MTV???? Because his album that is out (Which was meant to be a MIXTAPE) is FYRE.

He achieved success before ever signing to a major record label, through the So Far Gone Mixtape which got about 2,000 Downloads in 2 hours. That's how he got on MTV or BET.

Now I know there are some good underground rappers out there, but sometimes I feel like SOME (Not saying you do) people hate just cause they're famous.

And of course some people are gonna love you some are gonna hate but what can you do except for stand in what you believe in so I'm not hatin' on the haters.

But I agree with the OP.

Because he played a crippled guy on a popular TV show.......

Im just saying his skills aint up to my standards, of what good is, sure he may be on the better half of Mainstream Artists but in no way is he the future or rap, unless the future of rap is AutoTune everything.

Also he was in Music Videos way before he was signed, and had already been on some songs with Wayne. So he was already very well known before he even release his mixtape. Now you come to me with a person who has had no help from any popular artists, or before hand fame, and have them get 2K downloads in the first hour then I will be impressed.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

lol had to get dro's name out there otherwise weezy = the best lyrical rapper gucci = best hyphy but this is my opinion and im entitled to that

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!?!?!??!!? You trippin Gucci is not hyphy, get that shit straight.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

Archived