The Future of Rap

Eastcoast Lost...plain and simple...

Drake is an ACTOR PORTRAYING A RAPPER...HE JUST THE NEW FLAVOR OF THE MONTH "RAPPER"

Slaughter House is wack...

Look at my thread about Locksmith, now that's a lyrical dude right there

Gucci Mane fucks with The Bay but is in no way hyphy

Also at the UGK, Bun B...SMMFH...Bun B+Pimp C=UGK...ABN goes hard too, that's Trae & Z-Ro if you don't know, solo and group wise they have good music

Don't get me started on Ya Boy, he used to be my favorite rapper when he dropped Rookie of the Year and The Future of the Franchise Mixtape but now since he went corny ass "Rockstar" status he fell off

70% of my Itunes is Bay Music, 20% Southern and 10% Eastcoast...this is cause I'm from the Bay

Listen to the Mob Figaz, Livewire, The Team if you want good music

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Eastcoast Lost...plain and simple...

Slaughter House SMH...

Look at my thread about Locksmith, now that's a lyrical dude right there

Hahahaha that dude raps about nothing....he talks about killing people, then how hes from the bay, then disses bay rappers, then talks about Kanye needs to come out of the closet....all in one song? Not to mention he sounds like hes trying talk like Eminem and everything he says sounds mad forced.

Any Slaughterhouse cat shits on this dude

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

B/C he aint like other bay rappers...

Wow, San Jo dude saying "mad"...seriously move to NY and listen to the weak music they got...

Crooked I is ok, nothing special

Also, Nipsey Hussle is dope as hell, he just disappointed me by doing a song with Drake but he just tryna get a bigger name and Drake is big right now so I can't blame him

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i love hearing people argue about rappers... its funny... most listed are a joke

give me a song from anywhere and ill take its origin away with some of my flavor... :clapping: lol

ive yet to hear one drake song i like... and that Forever song with kayn-dick and jay-z and lil wayne sucks

eminems verse was the best on that track but otherwise its garbage and its #1 everywhere

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i love hearing people argue about rappers... its funny... most listed are a joke

give me a song from anywhere and ill take its origin away with some of my flavor... :clapping: lol

ive yet to hear one drake song i like... and that Forever song with kayn-dick and jay-z and lil wayne sucks

eminems verse was the best on that track but otherwise its garbage and its #1 everywhere

Jay-Z isn't in it, but I'm not a fan of Eminem.

Aren't you being a lil' hipocritical about "i love hearing people argue about rappers... its funny..."

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

o my bad, well jay-z fell off 10 years ago anyways :rolleyes:

i see how u could take that as hypocritical

but i really mean i love when people argue about their favorite rappers, because its funny how people get so involved and passionate... about raps involving guns, crack, killin and so on

rap is rap, i dont even listen to alot of the lyrics in the songs i screw with until ive finished the song because rap is a regurgitating process of samples and identical topics being rapped about

for example, in ~4 new songs rappers talk about cookin crack in their mommas pot for yams/dinner... makes me laugh

but i sure as hell now alot of blackalicious/del/living legends/peterock/rhymesayers versus

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i have 50+ songs and i likem especially uptown, best i ever had, slow it down, and invented sex, also hes from canada

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

B/C he aint like other bay rappers...

Wow, San Jo dude saying "mad"...seriously move to NY and listen to the weak music they got...

Crooked I is ok, nothing special

Also, Nipsey Hussle is dope as hell, he just disappointed me by doing a song with Drake but he just tryna get a bigger name and Drake is big right now so I can't blame him

My bad, I didn't know you had to be from somewhere to say a common word from the dictionary. Crooked I is so much doper than Nipsey hahahahaha. Just cause you don't have the vocabulary doesn't mean he ain't dope.

My argument wasn't saying anything about him being from the bay which puts a bearing on his "dopeness". Dude is just wack and corny.

Show me a verse for what you think is "hot" please

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

Archived