Second Skin Audio

this is ground zero, right?

um a bad voice coil DOES matter when its on

x2, the sub is basically acting like a passive radiator when the other subs are playing.

Also mixing sub brands = FAIL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

well he got those 2 10's and a kicker c10c i believe, for $50 in a huge ported box. only thing is that one of the GZ subs has a bad voice coil but i guess that it doesn't make a difference when it's on. :unknw:

EDIT: here is a pic

ciago.jpg

he got all of that for $50

hahahahahahahaha

that is all

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

x2, the sub is basically acting like a passive radiator when the other subs are playing.

lol. well he is going to get another small amp and put the 2 GZ subs in 1 box and the kicker in another and just run them that way. but do you think there's a way to fix the voice coil?

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeah nad who knows are waht impudence those subs are 8ohm.4 ohm,and that bad voice coil it could damage his amp right?i mean a bad signal to taht amp could eventually kill it?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

EEEEE maybe but i mean 50 bucks for three mismatched subs and a blown one.wait yeah lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I would've given $50 for that. Shit, just to play with em. I would stick a new surround on the Kicker, build a box out of scraps and then turn around and make my money back. No he did not get robbed, he is simply an ubber nube. I would love to play with those GZ subs, even if one is fucked. Its only $50.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!