this is not a FS/FT thread, im just asking what i should be trading for, i have 2 brand new ma audio ma15d4 15"s and im thinking i wanna trade for one ok 18" or a good 12" or great 10" but dont know what to ask for. any idea??

thanks, skylar.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

good 18 but i would just keep the 15's you have

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

good 18 but i would just keep the 15's you have

well i have a truck and the size of the box theses damn things need is nearly 10 cu.ft. not to mention you cant push em too hard. the coils get hotter than fck. if i had a 10" or 12" it would be in a quarter wave btw. i just need a stronger sub, cause i push sh!t, i need a sub thats harder than mj at a cub scout picnic, but if other people think i should keep the 15"s i will keep em.

anyone else have an opinion?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

from my experience, t-lines arent for those that wanna push gobs of power through their subs. its kinda sorta like freeairing it.

maybe trade/upgrade for nicer 15's? that wont sweat it if you wanna throw power at em?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Thought about selling them and saving up some more cash to put towards a good 15

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Thought about selling them and saving up some more cash to put towards a good 15

i tried to get 250 local to get an audioque hdc3 18" but that didnt work....

most a guy would offer me is $100 and i threw up the FCK THAT flag on him, idk, maybe i should try and sell em for $150 and cut my losses...

in the mean time, i have 3 hifonics hfis and 2 streetglows (pretty much visoniks) i could tline for the time being...but i dont know.

im off to craigslist! ima see if i can sell anything...

thanks for the opinions guys. if anyone else has any opinions, lemme know!

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

from my experience, t-lines arent for those that wanna push gobs of power through their subs. its kinda sorta like freeairing it.

maybe trade/upgrade for nicer 15's? that wont sweat it if you wanna throw power at em?

I have a level 4 15 in a Tline pushing 2000w. Thats pushing the limits. Just saying.

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

i tried to get 250 local to get an audioque hdc3 18" but that didnt work....

most a guy would offer me is $100 and i threw up the FCK THAT flag on him, idk, maybe i should try and sell em for $150 and cut my losses...

in the mean time, i have 3 hifonics hfis and 2 streetglows (pretty much visoniks) i could tline for the time being...but i dont know.

im off to craigslist! ima see if i can sell anything...

thanks for the opinions guys. if anyone else has any opinions, lemme know!

I hope that they aren't going into the same enclosure... Also I'd suggest just selling all the low end woofers u have and pick up something nice instead.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I have a level 4 15 in a Tline pushing 2000w. Thats pushing the limits. Just saying.

are you the one sam made that tline for? it was for a lvl 4 15.

and i understand the power handling difference, i know all that stuff, i was thinking a crunch 500.2 or my coustic 400.

i also have a comp 8 im tline'n when it gets a lil drier :mellow:

and i would never put 3 subs in the same enclosure. i got em when cds had em for 20 and a 800 watt 2 channel for $100, bout 2 years ago.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

are you the one sam made that tline for? it was for a lvl 4 15.

I think so? if his username is forevrbumpn then yeah. It's like 11.5 cubes before displacement tuned to 33ish hz

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'