Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Anybody ever install in this car?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, buddy of mine has a 98 maxima and i was wondering,

1. How do you get the back seats' bottem out?

2. Are there exsisting grommets in the firwall on the drivers side or will I have to drill them out?

3. Running 2 runs of 1/0, is this possible with just going down the running panels or will I have to take the front seat out and run them that way? Thanks

Posted

I have a 96, its pretty much the same car.

1. The back seat bottoms are just clipps, just pull the handle and they come out.

2. There were no grommets I saw, I drilled.

3. Remove the seats, You can take the panels off but your carpets gonna bulge and might no fit correct. I only have 1 run of 0 though

:)

Posted

ramk1018 pretty much said it

for the seats theres two pull tabs on the bottom side..there also 2 bolts holding it down also..one of the driver side and one on the passenger side

i have 4 runs of 1/0 and i drilled out the clutch pedal area (since i have an auto) for 2 runs and the other 2 goes under the car following the E-brake cables..

and far as the cable i have 2 runs on the left side of the driver seat and 2 on the right side of the driver seat..

I hope this helps..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Posted
ramk1018 pretty much said it

for the seats theres two pull tabs on the bottom side..there also 2 bolts holding it down also..one of the driver side and one on the passenger side

i have 4 runs of 1/0 and i drilled out the clutch pedal area (since i have an auto) for 2 runs and the other 2 goes under the car following the E-brake cables..

and far as the cable i have 2 runs on the left side of the driver seat and 2 on the right side of the driver seat..

I hope this helps..

Yea, it definitly helps, but are the bolts going to be a bitch to get out? Like will I need a breaker bar, and how hard are these bolts to get to?

Posted
those bolts should be really easy to remove

As of right now i am looking at removing the front seat the bottem of the back seat in order to run the 2 runs of 1/0. Im getting pretty excited about this, the trunk is fuckin huge. But another ? for you guys, How do you work with that tiny ass hole in the back of the seats? It sucks.......

Posted
cut that bitch

How the hell did you get that back peice off? (not the piece getting cut) the precut. That would make this install so much easier, I thought the sheet metal that had that square port looking thing was not removable......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1635 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...