How do u get 6 different tickets at the same time?? Please explain

I been living in FL now for just over 3 years now and I still have a NY license lol.

I had my fair share of legal issues, but the majority was before I turned 18. All of it was exsponged when i turned 18, after a deal was made when i was 16. But 6 years ago(when i was 19) I served 6 months, then 6 more of house arrest, and 5 years of probation for sum stupid shit I did. I was looking at 4 years but since I had a "clean" record, plead guilty, and agreed to a deal it got cut down.

So my words to the OP are as follows - Straighten your situation out and don't let it keep catching up to ya. You're a fucking adult and you broke the law, so face the music to stop making things worse. Prison is no joke and is somewhere i hope to never be again, i wish that on no one else either. That's the main reason why I'm a paralegal and while going to school at night to get my law degree. If you have any questions or concerns just hit me up and I can prolli help you out/give words of advice.

Im on my way to court now, dont got much time to explain but, i didnt get 6 tickets at one time, when i left Arkansas i had a few court dates i didnt take care of, all that shit came back, thats what all theses warrants i am answering to are for. And as for the driving on a suspended and never having a license, you dont have to have a license to get it suspended, you ask the judge that same question like i did almost 9 years ago and he will tell you they are not suspending your license but your priveledge to drive, its just so that you cant go somewhere and get a license. when i get home i will scan the tickets and post them. Today im just pleading not guilty and getting myself a public pretender. This aint my first rodeo BTW, been to jail plenty of times, just not since i turned my life around in 2004.

those are little charges but good luck by the way!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Im on my way to court now, dont got much time to explain but, i didnt get 6 tickets at one time, when i left Arkansas i had a few court dates i didnt take care of, all that shit came back, thats what all theses warrants i am answering to are for. And as for the driving on a suspended and never having a license, you dont have to have a license to get it suspended, you ask the judge that same question like i did almost 9 years ago and he will tell you they are not suspending your license but your priveledge to drive, its just so that you cant go somewhere and get a license. when i get home i will scan the tickets and post them. Today im just pleading not guilty and getting myself a public pretender. This aint my first rodeo BTW, been to jail plenty of times, just not since i turned my life around in 2004.

The 6 tickets thing was to a different person that posted in this thread lol.

But i see you got a new court date, gives u sum extra time to think about everything and figure out the situation. Just call a lawyer and talk to him about what realistically could happen if u are found guilty. Seems like you should be alrite either way though, I misunderstood all the shit u said earlier in the thread.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

The 6 tickets thing was to a different person that posted in this thread lol.

But i see you got a new court date, gives u sum extra time to think about everything and figure out the situation. Just call a lawyer and talk to him about what realistically could happen if u are found guilty. Seems like you should be alrite either way though, I misunderstood all the shit u said earlier in the thread.

my bad, i was still half asleep when i read that, i understand now.

good luck...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Petty sh*t :8)

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ