Second Skin Audio

Box For 2 12"pioneers Spl.

Need some help to buil a box for 2 12" pioneers.The box have to fit in a scion tc hatchback.I work in wood and have any tool that is needed.I buil a box but don't sound that good.The manual state that need 1.75 cu ft per speaker.I wanted ported or vented in the front.The box is for use in competition with the termlab meter.What i need is some help in the real dimmensions of the box.Or some easy reading plans.I don't know nothing of tunning.The max size in the car is 37"width and 14" hight.The speakers are the pioneer premier ts-w30001d4

Edited by alexisd

well if ur just looking for spl try this:

36.5w x 13.5h x 20d

port 12h x 6w x 13.25 L1

port L2-5

about 3.3 cu ft at 40-41 hz

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yeah no enough bass comming from the box i build.

Those measurments look good to me.Now how big you said the port in the front?

And what is the L1 port and L2 port.Im new on this.They said some like 1.75 cu ft per speakers.I can use some resin too i have some left.The resin only in the joint or i can use in the whole box inside?You can draw a little scketch for me or drawings easy to read and understand?

Edited by alexisd

Like i said before a little drawing or scketch is prefect.I can follow the measurments.Im a cabinet builer and work with shop drawings all the time.If he said that one work good for spl i can builded easy but need a drawing,or better undestanding of those measurments.Thank's to all of you.I hit before with a pre made box 140db's in thermlab.Now i upgrade the subs and looking into different box,maybe hit more than 140db's.Now this speakers are 3000 and the old ones was only 1200 wtts.I use a hifonics brutus amp the 2000 wtts.