Sonic Electronix

dc lvl 4 15's with lvl 5 coils :)

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

idwhat are you trying to get are you going for sq or spl cause id say digital designs or incriminator audio both great subs

edit id look in to the IA death pentlys ther around 500 or so a sub and they got them in 12's to 21's

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

well i can get 2 kickers for $478 shipped so what other brands you all thinking of? im kinda new to systems well i have had systems before but nothing really big like this and where im from kickers are IN lol and i heard that RE audio was really good but noone here has any so idk and there 15s are really high like double the kickers so just toss around some ideas im not completely set on any subs just yet

also my budget is around $1000

Budget is $1000 for just subs?? Also what kind of electrical do u have?? If u plan on running at least 2k you're gonna want a nice under hood batt + batt in back, big 3, and start looking into HO alts. All of that isn't exactly cheap either. If u need help with anything just ask.

$500 for 2 l7's? thats HELLA expensive bro. for that price you can get 2 audioque HDC3 15's for $40 more. http://www.audioque.com/aq/order.htm they have like what, twice the power handling and have the ability to be reconed.

That actually is a good price for BNIB 15" L7s.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

There is also FI, BL or BTL, both get loud and are better then the kickers lol (not a big kicker fan) i've never had to much good luck with them.

But man their are so many options, just look around and research and find the right sub for you! Go to a few comps and see if there is stuff you like, their are so many good brands of subs out there! Alot who will get louder then kickers.

Good Luck!

There is also FI, BL or BTL, both get loud and are better then the kickers lol (not a big kicker fan) i've never had to much good luck with them.

But man their are so many options, just look around and research and find the right sub for you! Go to a few comps and see if there is stuff you like, their are so many good brands of subs out there! Alot who will get louder then kickers.

Good Luck!

I got 2 kickers amd will compete with anyone with a simular setup !!!! PROVE ME WRONG SHIDDD !!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

FI,DC,AA,DD,RE and IA would be the brands i would look into for loud SPL....

since kicker is the "big brand" in your area i would deff go with a different brand... why not build a proper box tuned perfect and do 1 FI BTL 18 with some good power to it.....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

2 15"s will be louder and have alot more potential than 1 18 and TBH ive heard L7's and they dont really sound all that good and they wont play very low.

the real question that matters here is what are your plans for electrical and what are you looking to run for amps?

2 AQ HDC15's for $560 in 8-9 cubes

1 AQ 3500D for $569

thats what i would do :hairtrick:

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

2 15"s will be louder and have alot more potential than 1 18 and TBH ive heard L7's and they dont really sound all that good and they wont play very low.

the real question that matters here is what are your plans for electrical and what are you looking to run for amps?

2 AQ HDC15's for $560 in 8-9 cubes

1 AQ 3500D for $569

thats what i would do :hairtrick:

Very dependant on many different things, so that is not an entirely accurate statement(ex. 2 15" BTLs getting 1250w per sub will prolli not be as loud a single 18 on 2500w, regardless of the cone area advantage, 353.35in2 vs 254.34in2 in this case). Btw HDC3 15s are $310 each after shipping.

The AQ setup u have listed also doesn't factor in the HO alt ($300-500) and the extra batts in back($300-600) needed to support that amount of amperage. Bare necessities IMO would be a 200amp HO alt($300-500), batt under hood($150-250) and at least one extra bug batt in back($300-600) but, realistically you'd want at least two.

It's insane for me to see all these 16-18yr old kids running 3000 watts or more daily w/ a stock alt and a maybe a big batt in back to back it up. Then they wonder why they are getting shit power @ 11v and ask why the amps live in protect mode or see the magic smoke. If you're gonna spend thousands on subs/amps/speakers/HU, why skimp on the single most important part of your system(the actual system that runs everything lol). My rant for the night.

Edited by Marlo Stanfield

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Very dependant on many different things, so that is not an entirely accurate statement(ex. 2 15" BTLs getting 1250w per sub will prolli not be as loud a single 18 on 2500w, regardless of the cone area advantage, 353.35in2 vs 254.34in2 in this case). Btw HDC3 15s are $310 each after shipping.

The AQ setup u have listed also doesn't factor in the HO alt ($300-500) and the extra batts in back($300-600) needed to support that amount of amperage. Bare necessities IMO would be a 200amp HO alt($300-500), batt under hood($150-250) and at least one extra bug batt in back($300-600) but, realistically you'd want at least two.

It's insane for me to see all these 16-18yr old kids running 3000 watts or more daily w/ a stock alt and a maybe a big batt in back to back it up. Then they wonder why they are getting shit power @ 11v and ask why the amps live in protect mode or see the magic smoke. If you're gonna spend thousands on subs/amps/speakers/HU, why skimp on the single most important part of your system(the actual system that runs everything lol). My rant for the night.

my bad, its late, that was actually the point i was trying to get at...

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control