Laying completely out "need help"

Hi my z24 cavalier is on strut bags in front and cylinders in rear now the rear is layed out prefect and the front is not layed right at all to me its low but just not on the ground and i was thinking about putting cylinders on the front of my cavalier can anyone say they have done this and what there exp was with this or just any help? i have seen this done myself and seen no problems with it but when i called airbagit.com they told me it could be done but in a few months i would just need new ones as the seals would always brake doing this

here you can see my car is layed out good in the back on cylinders and what i mean in the front

l_dbb23c4a5eb442e18f63653a64c7a8d6.jpg

My 97 Celica did the same thing with strut bags all the way around. Turned out that they built the front struts with the lower bag mount too high so when it was layed out the front was barelly tucking. I sent them back and they lowered the bottom bag mount a little but it still wasn't enough for me so I took it out and had a buddy of mine lower it even more. It did eventually sit the way I wanted it to.

Check out how the lower bag mount is attatched to the strut, you should be able to move it down some to lay out in the front. If you have mcpherson struts in the front of that thing DO NOT DO cylenders I had them for 2 days before one of the shafts broke while I was pulling out of a parking space and the wheel crushed one of my fenders. They are known to fail under the stress in this application.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

make your own.

what i did was order a make your own strutbag kit from FBI, you will use your oem strut and mount the bag, what i did was cut off the old spring perch and lower the bag, your gonna have to do some serious custom stuff if you really wanna get it to lay out, but if you really want it it can be done.

I will see if I can digg up some pics from my jetta build.

thanks and nah i think mine are firestone bags im not really sure i got them used there made for a cavalier tho just a bolt on kit, and my 18" rims are so wide that if i cut the bar more then 1" to drop the lower bag mounts it will rub my tires b/c i was just gonna do that. i know a way to do it but its a major fab work and i cant really do it myself but i got a friend who can and is willing but it will take alot of cutting and moving kinda like trying to layout on 20s on a s10 we was gonna cut the stock sturt holder i have no clue what its clued but where the strut bolts up to move it in some reinforce it and weld it back but doing this i gotta move alot of stuff and most likey take my A/C out and this being my daily i would like to keep a/c if i can lol and its got power windows so a/c is nice when a motor goes out..

my friend had a cavalier on cylinder all around it had no problem at all but he only had it maybe a month or 2 and he didnt build it so it may had more stuff to support it i dont know and i know someone on the net running cylinders all around he said his is fine but his is not a daily so i dont wanna trust his option on the matter.

positive you cant get a cavalier to lay out flat. Something about the way the frame and such is makes it impossible to lay pavement on without a shit ton of rework. one of the reasons I never did mine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.