Sonic Electronix

i dont know mecas scoring system but this was on a term lab on the dash

With meca we use a term lab mounted on this stand that has to be like 26" from the windshield & its about headrest height. I meter with passenger door closed, driver door open with the meter in the passenger seat.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

and only idiots say shit like that. theres more then one org, and they all meter different. db drag isn't the only org around. just like when they were talkin about doing a 150, it doesnt matter if your doing it in the kick or at the dash. as long as it's done on a t/l then it's a legit score. :sad:

:rolleyes:

fyi: it isnt cool to steal. :01nocomment8so:

sorry for ot, aberv.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Nice score for what it is :)

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

i think it would have been louder with just driver window/door open :01nocomment8so: .

real competitors meter sealed on teh dash. there i said it. :aggressive:

I disagree ... Usaci Does Outlaw .

There are mant different ways to meter .

real competitors have also competed outlaw Usaci style ! but to be honest with you thats your opinion . DB drag isn't everywere in the USA so it isn't possible for people to be a "real competitor" like you !

You have

Usaci

DB Drag

MECA

and so on ...So for you to say one is better than the other doesnt make is so ... it like saying what sub is BETTER !

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

and only idiots say shit like that. theres more then one org, and they all meter different. db drag isn't the only org around. just like when they were talkin about doing a 150, it doesnt matter if your doing it in the kick or at the dash. as long as it's done on a t/l then it's a legit score. :sad:

True but....

My 150db at the dash with all windows and doors sealed up at 35 hz is going to be louder then their 150db with the driver door open and mic in the kick at 35hz. :)

We should all hopefully know that once that mic is in the kick panel, or even the driver door or window opened up is going to gain at least 1db if not closer to 3db..

True but....

My 150db at the dash with all windows and doors sealed up at 35 hz is going to be louder then their 150db with the driver door open and mic in the kick at 35hz. :)

We should all hopefully know that once that mic is in the kick panel, or even the driver door or window opened up is going to gain at least 1db if not closer to 3db..

x2. :friends: <draggin

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I disagree ... Usaci Does Outlaw .

There are mant different ways to meter .

real competitors have also competed outlaw Usaci style ! but to be honest with you thats your opinion . DB drag isn't everywhere in the USA so it isn't possible for people to be a "real competitor" like you !

You have

Usaci

DB Drag

MECA

and so on ...So for you to say one is better than the other doesn't make is so ... it like saying what sub is BETTER !

Your also forgetting about IASCA..

But DB Drag is by far wider spread then any other organization, not only does it spam the usa, but the world. Your competing on a "world class" head to head in the lanes against real competitor that are in the brackets and eliminations against you, and not a leader board with no one against you.

But non the less, people tend to brag about scores, IMO I feel that some usaci competitor doing a 164.7 db talking trash about being louder then a db drag competitor that only does a 164.5db is not right, when we all know that if that db drag competitor jumps into a said usaci class he will be louder then MR 164.7 by a easy 2-3db.

I guess I can go around and say that I got a 161.1db tahoe then right? and rub it in that Im louder then Mr Meade and Mr Price that all twice the cone area, twice the power, three times the batteries and alts then me.

But I did do a 161.1 and it was on a termlab so it must be legit right?

Who cares that it was in the port, after all Port Wars is a format for Usaci, and people are compairing kick panel scores with the door open to DB Drag Legal scores, So its only fair to me that I can compare my port score to their kick panel scores.

nice man! just out of question did you use the same song for all the runs?

no, first song i used was some of decafs music, then the run where i hit 139.3 was the song say yeah by wiz khalifa

:rolleyes:

fyi: it isnt cool to steal. :01nocomment8so:

sorry for ot, aberv.

its all good man

Nice score for what it is :)

yeah i was surpised for sure, wait till my next set up in february or march ;)

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

its not cool for any competitor, usaci or drag, or any other org to down anothers score. because no matter the org, they build for how they compete.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Archived