My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i mean, im just stating the facts that i've learned in school (high school and college) i didnt fuckin know the dudes name, so i looked it up to be more specific so i didnt sound like a dumb ass... it wasnt a shot at you, you take everything so seriously and are a real ass to alot of people, seen it alot, but never cared to say anything, cuz it wasnt my place to say anything... but dude, idk how many people in this forum actually like you, but if you want people to, u should try and be a little nicer, just saying... and btw, never heard anything about it originating in the florida keys? and instead of being a tool about it, and saying "oh, i see google works at 4 in the morning" (i mean, really? whats the point of that?) you should politely correct me (if i am wrong) and actually give some reasoning behind it... not just saying, oh, no, ur wrong, it was this dumbass... im not trying to start shit with you, just speaking my mind

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

i found a little more info on the subject

According to tradition, when the Greek army defeated the Persians at Marathon in 490 BC, the runner Pheidippides was dispatched to bring the good news to Athens. (In fact there is no contemporary evidence for the story, which was not recorded until 700 years after the event.)

When the modern Olympic Games were first held, in Athens in 1896, a long-distance race was introduced to commemorate the ancient feat. This was run over a course that was supposed to be equal in distance to the journey from Marathon to Athens (about 35 km/22 miles).

The present distance was established at the 1948 London Olympics.

i honestly never heard of it being named after marathon florida, i mean, by all means, please show me the facts (im not trying to sound like an ass, i just like to enlighten myself on the little things in life)

and yes, he did run a shitload of miles over the coarse of 2 days, but it was his final run delivering the message, that was 22 miles

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Thats crazy. I know alot of People who run and have seen people just Black out or what ever. But to die is just Crazy! Best wish's for there family's!

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

Wow i see the google is still properly working this late at night/morning.

I actually heard he liked weiners and all the greek gods were whippin' them out for everyone to see, so he ran to go check them out maybe even give them a lil lick.

Btw that's not how the word marathon came to be, get your facts straight... It was actually just named after the town in the Florida Keys, now who's the smart one.

you are one sick fuck how is that even funny. Marathon did come from greece

Wow, that is crazy feel bad for the fams

Wow i see the google is still properly working this late at night/morning.

I actually heard he liked weiners and all the greek gods were whippin' them out for everyone to see, so he ran to go check them out maybe even give them a lil lick.

Btw that's not how the word marathon came to be, get your facts straight... It was actually just named after the town in the Florida Keys, now who's the smart one.

lollolololololololol.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)