Johnathan prices tahoe...will it hairtrick?? will it flexx??

why must you do this? everytime i watch your videos, it makes me wish i had the money to buy my new car and system NOW, maybe i should just sell crack....

thats what i did....... jk :ph34r:

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

why must you do this? everytime i watch your videos, it makes me wish i had the money to buy my new car and system NOW, maybe i should just sell crack....

LMAO!!

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

ha damn im driving back there next monday to pick up somethings and ill be staying the night in greenville at a hotel ya gotta give me a demo

slight problem with that lol,i just put her down again for a little tune up

sorry to hurt your feelings. if you want to be that childish thats on you. you know how i feel about your hoe.

ok asshat where did i say that. watch a meade vid then one of his same exact way.... look at the titles of the threads same as meade....threads same as meade. look at his build threads. if you remember following the build everytime steve updated his , jp was right there bumping his.. hell he even went as far as posting his bump ove rmeades in a thread. im not the only one that notices hes trying to top meade.

like i told jp in pm when he was going for sotm, i give him props for for having all that work done. nothing against him. i still think his hoe is tight. personally i like it more than meades hoe, i have always liked the square body hoes over the new bodys...but if you cant notice he is doing the same exact thing meade is then oh well. i wasnt trying to talk down on him just being honest. i have heard this subject come up many times talking with people. and really realized it after watching the vid.

anyway jp my bad ill stay out of your threads. disnt mean to come off as talking shit, much props on the cash you put in it.

Hey vic,its cool man,i understand what your saying..completly.i just dont know how else to put it out there

sorry to hurt your feelings. if you want to be that childish thats on you. you know how i feel about your hoe.

ok asshat where did i say that. watch a meade vid then one of his same exact way.... look at the titles of the threads same as meade....threads same as meade. look at his build threads. if you remember following the build everytime steve updated his , jp was right there bumping his.. hell he even went as far as posting his bump ove rmeades in a thread. im not the only one that notices hes trying to top meade.

One of the Main Reasons I like 98Hoe's build alot was in his thread he would respond to everyones posts, no matter what the post talked about or what Q's where asked, I dont think he missed one post at all in the whole 80 odd pages.

IMO it doesnt hurt to have a bit of friendly competition in build threads.....heck those 2 or 3 weeks that both builds were going were some of the busiest times on SMD, so I give props to Price for keeping up the constant updates, even if half of em were pictures of food LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Shits bangin mang and thats in limp mode? or did you get the other amp back? if i win the lottery im putting 6 18's in my suburban just because i have that extra room :hairtrick: j/k my wife would kill me if i tryed that shit lol.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz