SundownTL3.2 Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 oh shit new vids r sick!!!!!!!! i cant wait for a demo mang! 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
Decaf Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 make sure uve downloaded Zip 7 and play the songs by Oj Da Juiceman, some of the loudest songs ive done and they are all around 30-40hz
Valhalla Posted October 23, 2009 Author Report Posted October 23, 2009 YES YES YESim glad u played B-1NZ... i kept that song to myself for 3 years and would never give it anyone i like how it builds louder and louder loving these videos Yeah, I especially like this song oh shit new vids r sick!!!!!!!!i cant wait for a demo mang! for sure bro! and thanks (Also new vid up! I realized I missed pt. 4 Young Jeezy also from Decaf! check it out!) 2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz Team Sundown Team SB Audio Klade Turner 12 Sundown Audio SA-15s 4th order vertical clam 3 Sundown Audio 200.4's Tsunami Wire Kinetik 2400s Youtube Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!
Valhalla Posted October 23, 2009 Author Report Posted October 23, 2009 make sure uve downloaded Zip 7 and play the songs by Oj Da Juiceman, some of the loudest songs ive done and they are all around 30-40hz Will do for sure! 2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz Team Sundown Team SB Audio Klade Turner 12 Sundown Audio SA-15s 4th order vertical clam 3 Sundown Audio 200.4's Tsunami Wire Kinetik 2400s Youtube Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!
sInIstIr Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 in video number 3 at :37 u can see your amps move lol
Baydestrian Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 In case you don't know its actually Young Lott ft. Dorrough-Thass A Bet...Lott is out of San Francisco...here's the video for the song...the video beat is a bit different, I have it in full CDQ 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Valhalla Posted October 23, 2009 Author Report Posted October 23, 2009 in video number 3 at :37 u can see your amps move lol lol yeah! I was playing it pretty hard and snapped the screws holding the amp down. lol 2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz Team Sundown Team SB Audio Klade Turner 12 Sundown Audio SA-15s 4th order vertical clam 3 Sundown Audio 200.4's Tsunami Wire Kinetik 2400s Youtube Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!
Mr Bigolsworth Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 God i cant wait to put 3 of those 15s in my truck!! sick bro! Just sick!! To bad i leave for air force basic training in 10 days... But this build with b one of the first things to do when im out!! I will be my birthday Present to myself! Time to go big son! Awesome Videos Bro! 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
knowledge Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 [quote name='Djmixmasterkid' date='Oct 19 2009 exxxxcccccccccuuuuurrrrrrssssiiiiiioooonnnn you need to calm ur gorillas down to funny! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Decaf Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 In case you don't know its actually Young Lott ft. Dorrough-Thass A Bet...Lott is out of San Francisco...here's the video for the song...the video beat is a bit different, I have it in full CDQ ?? what are u talkin about??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.