Second Skin Audio

PWK Designs

I have been checking out PWK designs for a while. Saw his youtube stuff team toxic bass and checked out some of his designs on pwkdesigns.com

Seems to know his stuff in opinion. So I ordered a design for 2 DC lvl5 12s.

I ordered the designs friday night. I dont know when I will get them yet. Im sure he stays pretty busy and im in line.

Has anybody used any of his enclosures or heard them in person?

Or did I waste the money?

ive heard them in person, but never bought one myself.

I feel hes good at what he does , so no you didnt waste your money 9/10 youll get a great box from him. Will i pay 50-60 for a design, nah, but i can see how its worth it to some people so again i will not say you wasted your money

I have been checking out PWK designs for a while. Saw his youtube stuff team toxic bass and checked out some of his designs on pwkdesigns.com

Seems to know his stuff in opinion. So I ordered a design for 2 DC lvl5 12s.

I ordered the designs friday night. I dont know when I will get them yet. Im sure he stays pretty busy and im in line.

Has anybody used any of his enclosures or heard them in person?

Or did I waste the money?

I have heard one that realy didnt sound good, but than again it could have been the rest of the install. I have a disign ordered and its been over a month. Last I heard I was number 28.

Heard a few all had a wide range of frequency play. Just got mine for my 2 dd9518's going to start building it tomorrow. Not sure if if you payed for rush or not put it took him about 3 weeks to send design with rush so don't expect it anytime soon.

Last time I emailed him he said he was slammed everyone is rebuilding over winter he does 4 to 5 a day if that help you with a time line.

Edited by sweet&low

Cool man. I thought 50 bucks was alittle high for a design and blueprint. But I have got taken by local shop here. I took a design to a local shop and was told the size of the box and port size was way to big for the subs. That companies put the size of enclosures for a reason. I told him that is sugggested and a base line. He told me I was totaly wrong on that. He took me over to the boxes they had and would work great for me. :aggressive::aggressive::aggressive: .

Heard a few all had a wide range of frequency play. Just got mine for my 2 dd9518's going to start building it tomorrow. Not sure if if you payed for rush or not put it took him about 3 weeks to send design with rush so don't expect it anytime soon.

Last time I emailed him he said he was slammed everyone is rebuilding over winter he does 4 to 5 a day if that help you with a time line.

Will you be doing a build log on the box. If not you should just show how easy or how hard it is to build off of his designs.

Here's the link to my build and a pic of the design took numbers off so it wouldn't be taken this is 1 out a 11 page how to build pamphlet

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=58159

01.jpg

Oand your correct about the companies design being a start always room for improvement on design

Edited by sweet&low

i hav had a few they do what he said they would do

i also know alot of people with them never heard a bad one

i also heard that he was backed up now