and its getting annoying as fuck. Like tonight, i play pool for a league and i just lost to this grandmother, who was the worst player in the whole bar. Its like i cant concentrate when people are looking at me lol. To make it worse, the other team told me i had to take my earbuds out while playing because its a "new rule" (who the fuck reads that far into the handbook). They were also rude. i was doing well until that point....

ahh well sorry for the rant, but i just feel like the more i play the worse i get or something. Pool is the only thing that gets me out of the house and school during the week so it just frustrates me when i cant enjoy it. I need something to help me concentrate better.

/RANT

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

are you ADHD? Do you take any meds at all for this? I can name a few that *might* help U concentrate, but ultimately you still need a DR to prescribe them to you.

EDIT**** http://www.concerta.net/adult/adult-index.html

I believe ALL people have a form of ADD/ADHD, just some have it worse then others! Some more meds that work well are: Adderall, Vyvanse, and Ritalin

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

are you ADHD? Do you take any meds at all for this? I can name a few that *might* help U concentrate, but ultimately you still need a DR to prescribe them to you.

EDIT**** http://www.concerta.net/adult/adult-index.html

thanks for the link mane.

Actually, i was on concerta back in high school. It made me lose my appetite, and kinda made me depressed. I dunno if it was the meds or the mindset of me being on meds. But yea, even if it DID work i have no health insurance right now. Maybe Obama can change that :01nocomment8so: lol JK...

and yea, i have played a couple different teams who didnt say shit about me and my earbuds, but this team had to be ghey about it.

Im not so pissed i lost im just pissed at the fact that I didnt play well and I lost.

But yea I play for in the APA league so i dont know if thats a national rule now for the entire leasue or if its just a branch rule...

all i know is I was jammin to some Metallica and the stupid bitch told me I had to take them out....menopause must be a motherfucker.

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D