First of the month/My version /Zshare/

Heres a song i did tonight becuz i was bored let me know what you think! It HAS been de-clipped using Audacity!

Zshare: http://www.zshare.net/audio/672196099396a773/

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Demo402

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Heres a song i did tonight becuz i was bored let me know what you think! To my knowledge it HAS been de-clipped using Audacity!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Is there a way to record this to my LEGAL!! Limewire?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Is there a way to record this to my LEGAL!! Limewire?

Ill add a zshare link here in a minute. I created all the content used.

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Ill add a zshare link here in a minute. I created all the content used.

LMK when you do plz

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

If you have Firefox all you need to do is add the youtube to mp4 add on...once it is added there will be a "Download as MP4" link right below the Embed Code then you just choose Save As...then go to google and download the m4a to mp3 converter from maniac tools for free then set it up to the bit rate you want and choose convert and it will convert to mp3.

Also, Firedownload add on for Firefox will greatly increase download speeds, even on my very fast work connection it takes like 3 minutes to download a 9mb mp4 from YT but when I use the Firedownload it dl's in about 5 secs...just be sure when downloading from a site that uses a wait time like zshare or rapidshare, etc just uncheck the FireDownload box before saving

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i got this song if anybody needs it,, hah lmk

edit: no offense to demo402 i had to get it for my self too

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i got this song if anybody needs it,, hah lmk

edit: no offense to demo402 i had to get it for my self too

I put the song up for you guys.

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Clipped Peak Restoration?

That's what I use with Sony Sound Forge

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical